Dream Stacking

9 replies to this topic

#1 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

Precognitive dreams are not uncommon. yet I still don't see the difference between predicting the future and creating the future. There are no clear indicators to make the distinction between one and the other. I see no reason why it can't be both, so for me the defining difference between the two is how I want to use it. Don't know if that's the way it really is or if that's just a loophole created by my system of understanding, but it's ripe for use.

There are enough similarities between the quantum realm and the dream realm that I can trust science when it says the quantum realm exists first, and then collapses into real world particle realm once it is observed. If the dream world is indeed the quantum realm, then I should be able to stack the content of my dream realm through dream incubation to to illicit specific outcomes in my waking life..

This has been my "Great Work" of the past few years. I've almost abandoned lucid dreaming in favor of archetypal engineering. Thus far, I've been using a Heuristic approach with my magic, and I think most magic is basically heuristic. But for this type of stacking, I'm taking a brute force approach, flooding the content of my dreams on one thing. Instead of random variety, it's theme and content more consistent.

My goal is to have a successful prospecting season. I've been doing my research, have some places I plan to look, but right now the snow makes those places Schroedinger's cats. There is potential for nice finds in those locations. What I want to do is increase the chance nice finds on a quantum level. I'm stacking the deck with nothing but what I want to find.

Luckily my fascination with sacred geometry has always manifested it's self in my dreams through a variety of crystals, and thanks to the second rule of dream control, once one of those shiny objects catches my attention, I start finding them every where! It's not so much of an effort for me to expand on that. Not like it's a complete rebuild from scratch, I have a solid base already.

There is a so much good information available online, and I've been timing my research spurts to keep me focused and have geology and prospecting at the forefront of my attention. Research is always the last thing I do before bed. Then add in all those prospecting shows, you tube videos. The way I look at the world has changed, any exposed rock is now a novel attractor. You can see how the term "brute force" applies here.

So far it's been having the intended effect. My dreams have consistently been of novel prospecting finds for the past few weeks. I thought I would have to wait until the snow melted before I began to see any manifestations, since every thing is buried under snow, but I think it might be starting already. Whoopsie!

My brute force shift to prospecting and geology may have been partially responsible for an abrupt career change. I've suddenly gone from cutting, installing, sanding and polishing wood to cutting, grinding, polishing and installing granite. That kind of change or shift in relation your focal point is so typical of the changes that occur in dreams. Not to mention I hear gold accumulates in the nooks and crannies of workshops where they grind a lot of granite. I have access to everything i need to properly cut and polish any geodes I might find. Thematically, it's too perfect to ignore the connection..

Seems like all systems are go. The set up is right if my dreams are any indication, and it seems to be having the intended influence, sort of. Wasn't expecting the career change, but in the end everything worked out so perfectly that magic is the only explanation. I think I can safely turn off this obsession for the moment before I get stuck working in a coal mine. I think it's solid enough that I can reliably call upon it once the snow has melted.

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding, when I'm rolling around in my pile of phat loots.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#2 Qaexl

• Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationAZ, US

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

View PostTheCusp, on 06 March 2014 - 03:22 PM, said:

Precognitive dreams are not uncommon. yet I still don't see the difference between predicting the future and creating the future. There are no clear indicators to make the distinction between one and the other. I see no reason why it can't be both, so for me the defining difference between the two is how I want to use it.

Sounds reasonable to me.

For a while, the way I've been honing this was through playing the game of Go. There are a lot of interesting things coming out of there, for example, when you have the initiative ("creating" the future) and when you are responding ("predicting" the future). Within the interaction of Go, at least, there are clear phases when you have sente (initiative) and when you have not. There are also interesting ways in which you can respond, yet respond in a way that still shapes the game without seizing sente.

Another interesting thing about playing Go this way is seeing the difference between potential and kinetic. That is, most of the sequences you read out are possibilities. Many of those possible lines of play disappear as the game progresses. Much the same way, I noticed as I polish my own mind and start to "predict" people's behavior, they more or less come and go in the forms of potentiality. Action, choice, kinetics though... those are when you place a stone on the board.

The game is limited in the sense that there are two players, and one takes a turn after the other. I've noticed that, messing with this kind of stuff, there is a simultaneity of sorts, as people take initiative or respond, all at the same time. However, it has been (and still is) a great way for me to hone these senses, exercise choice, and learn to flow with when I have sente, and when I don't.

-Qaexl

#3 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:53 AM

View PostQaexl, on 06 March 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

Another interesting thing about playing Go this way is seeing the difference between potential and kinetic.

I've never played Go, but I can see how that would be a useful distinction.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#4 z0b

• Old Timers
  • 976 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

Precognition Is more about being aware of waves of information coming from choices you may not be consciously aware of even if your the source of it.Making the future is a entirely different skill set and understandings kinda the difference between the butterfly effect and talking your self into choices you created that will make changes in your life.
To make reality conform to your will requires a extreme amount of focus and visualization which has nothing to do with understanding patterns or strategy.
Though if you do have those understandings it will help you have a better chance of not screwing your self.

#5 Mugami

• Old Timers
  • 810 posts
  • LocationBlairsville, Pa, USA

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Branching Theory states that every possibility creates another universe for each possible choice.
Think of this as "fate".

Precognition allows you to see an event and the logically likely outcome you will choose. This allows you to avoid the choice or even the event, all together.
This can be seen as "changing Fate", but really it just allows you to choose which branch you prefer.

I have precog dreams often (but at random) enough to see what world line I'm on and when.
But my precog dreams are always outcomes and not the event itself. I can, therefore, only change how I feel about my "fate".

I have never tried using this ability or controlling it. But perhaps I should.

Along The Path of our lives we may believe we have choices. It is only at the end of The Path, looking back, may we then realize, that of our choices, we had none. And know then, that Everything was Fate.

:ninja: :huh: 地火風水死無気道 :squee: :ninja:

#6 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

View PostMugami, on 07 March 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Branching Theory states that every possibility creates another universe for each possible choice.
Think of this as "fate".

Precognition allows you to see an event and the logically likely outcome you will choose. This allows you to avoid the choice or even the event, all together.
This can be seen as "changing Fate", but really it just allows you to choose which branch you prefer.

I'm trying to move to a place where all the branches lead to the same place. By stacking my dreams, I'm hoping to stack those branches like a deck of cards.

#7 Mugami

• Old Timers
  • 810 posts
  • LocationBlairsville, Pa, USA

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

In the scientific aspect of branching theory, this is not possible.

However, it does not disprove some parts of what you are doing.
Notably, consider these if;then statements:

If one can AP or dream into the far astral (or better, the far ethereal); one could cross into space that is the Near Astral (Near Ethereal) for another World Line.

If one can cross astrally (or ethereally) into another World Line; then they could find their other World Line counterparts, across every World Line they occupy.

If each alternate self was self-aware of respective alternate selves and sought out others; then all alternate selves would become self-aware of each other by proxy, if not directly.

If alternate selves began to use dreaming or AP or katabasis to "unify"; then such selves could become singular.

If selves become Self; then they would become a World Line Singularity, a point of convergence of all World Line they effect.

If the Singularity is a near limitless composite; then it would have near limitless power.

If the Singularity is self-aware; then the Singularity can affect near limitless Change.

This does not directly break any known rules of branching theory, but may be forbidden by Conservation of Energy.
However, such a thing is seen in quantum uncertainty and particle entanglement and even in the neutrons under neutron degeneracy pressure

Along The Path of our lives we may believe we have choices. It is only at the end of The Path, looking back, may we then realize, that of our choices, we had none. And know then, that Everything was Fate.

:ninja: :huh: 地火風水死無気道 :squee: :ninja:

#8 Qaexl

• Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationAZ, US

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

View PostTheCusp, on 08 March 2014 - 02:46 PM, said:

I'm trying to move to a place where all the branches lead to the same place. By stacking my dreams, I'm hoping to stack those branches like a deck of cards.

Or the inverse: the notion of "place" that all branches lead to needs to itself expand.

In computer science, this is a kind of a searching problem. (Given a directed graph, search for the optimal route from A to B ). In a way, Universe is searching through all the possibilities to finally arrive at ... Universe. No vessel created within Universe can hold all of the possibilities of Universe; however, if your perspective is that Universe is the starting point (rather than the vessel called Qaexl or TheCusp being the starting point), then lots of interesting possibilities open up.

-Qaexl

#9 Qaexl

• Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationAZ, US

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

View PostMugami, on 09 March 2014 - 12:16 AM, said:

If each alternate self was self-aware of respective alternate selves and sought out others; then all alternate selves would become self-aware of each other by proxy, if not directly.

If alternate selves began to use dreaming or AP or katabasis to "unify"; then such selves could become singular.

If selves become Self; then they would become a World Line Singularity, a point of convergence of all World Line they effect.

Sounds like that Jet Li movie. Heheheh.

I quip, but I've had some experiences like that. Though it worked more along the lines of holograms (a holographic plate can be broken up in N numbers of M-sized pieces of whatever shape, and each piece would still retain the complete holograph, if lesser in intensity). So it was simultaneously being individuated into the different "clones" while at the same time retaining the same global awareness. I mean, after all, the point of clearing out karma is to clear out all the karma in "all the realms," and become a complete person.

-Qaexl

#10 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Locationon the edge of civilization

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

I like that movie.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users