- - - - -

Relationship With Both Lucifer And Baphomet?

Lucifer Baphomet

5 replies to this topic

#1 Thefartheadevo

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

I recently concluded a successful pact with Lucifer and it was accepted, i'm sure of it. But before I completed this pact I maintained a relationship with Baphomet, I was wondering if it is alright to continue to have a relationship with Baphomet after successfully concluding a blood pact with Lucifer? Because i'd enjoy to be able to worship both.

#2 Brennan

Initiate

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

What's the difference?

#3 Thefartheadevo

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

I wasn't sure if Baphomet was a separate entity because I sensed different energy patterns from the two. And Lucifer has a different sigil in the Demonographia / grimoires, couldn't find one for Baphomet. So it's cool to work with both? I wasn't sure.

#4 voidgazing

• Owner
  • 4,130 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

That at least in part depends what you mean when you say 'Lucifer'. There are a number of entities people call by that name. Are we talking light-bringer/Morning Star, Milton's rebel angel, or, I don't know, someone else
This is a postcard sent from the dining room of the HMS Russel's Teapot. Wish you were here- the band is spot on tonight, and we're having "all the way down" turtle soup!

#5 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

It sounds reasonable to see them as two different demons in a pantheon of demons and to have a connection with both of them. Would you like a link to a Baphomet meditation ?

In this meditation Baphomet is a form of Pan and he is connected with evolution. Many years ago I had a meditation experience of Pan showing me the monolith (the one from the film 2001) and it was the same as the pool of Maya in an Indian myth. You dive into the pool of Maya or into the monolith and experience a complete lifetime on the path of evolution.
Most of my occult fiction is on free PDFs. See this page on my blog for a list of seven PDFs, by myself and the entity I write with, Ino.

https://candyrayblog...occult-stories/

#6 Drakonach

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:37 PM

I had found through some of my own combined works with them that they are not mutually exclusive as there an alchemical marriage that occurs between them. Lucifer being the aspects of the Aethyrs and the air elements where as Baphomet is the of the Material or earthy manifestation. It is a case of the axiom As Above, So Below made manifest. I would say for you to make an attempt at it from that approach and see how it feels for you,

I AM A NEUROSURGEON!!
I REPROGRAM REALITY!!
ICU-- INTENSIVE CONTROL UNIT!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users