- - - - -

Blanket Effect Cursing, Or Smothering Them All:)

11 replies to this topic

#1 omera

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

So, I've been urging to delve into blanket effect spells for cursing, And I've been wanting to proceed with a multilayered operation. I might best advance from storing my black massacre in a container, and then by means of association connect my enemies, one by one, into the box for days before burying it with something like a seal of pazuzu. Good implementation would be to use meat and poppets, and drink Emerald absinthe as a tribute to your Dark Lord Omera and Cthuhlu.

A final evocation to some form of daemoniac flyer might best carry it to its destination, perhaps with a symbolic map dipped in the blood of slaughtered faggitz with hot topic gauges.

Edited by omera, 22 January 2014 - 01:15 AM.

Spide"Cadius the Swift was only a slave, but under the wing of the emperor he was given the highest treatment a slave of messaging could acquire. He descended down the spiraled staircase of that dungeonesque castle and nodded to the guards as he was allowed out. He passed out of the Court of the Black Senate and beyond the defending walls surrounding the tower. The massive structure's only gate groaned wide open, a yawning maw announcing the departure of a traveler from the keep. Necessarily, the gate -was- a maw. As Cadius lightfootedly passed down the main street of Roma Diabolus, he got one glorious look at the daemonic head of Plutonicus glaring out idealistically toward the city's main gate and the vast expanse of an infernally twisted market screamed and yelled about its products before Main Street jutted the black cobblestone tongue of that monstrous symbol into the womb of the world."

#2 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

Have you evoked the Chinese Nicotine Warlord for his advice?

For nearly 20 years I meditated on and studied that which has no name, but is absolute, infinite, beyond both small and large. Finally one day I realized the limits of my sentient consciousness. It has all power over whether we are it or dual. There is no choice of the nondual, for choice is dual. Just be, live, do what you will, with love and wisdom. As Hermes said, in a time yet unborn, all shall be one, and one shall be all. True enlightenment has nothing to do with attainment. It's an inner peace, that there is nothing to be done, I call it surrender to the Spirit.

#3 omera

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

No, but he WOULD have advice on that huh?
Spide"Cadius the Swift was only a slave, but under the wing of the emperor he was given the highest treatment a slave of messaging could acquire. He descended down the spiraled staircase of that dungeonesque castle and nodded to the guards as he was allowed out. He passed out of the Court of the Black Senate and beyond the defending walls surrounding the tower. The massive structure's only gate groaned wide open, a yawning maw announcing the departure of a traveler from the keep. Necessarily, the gate -was- a maw. As Cadius lightfootedly passed down the main street of Roma Diabolus, he got one glorious look at the daemonic head of Plutonicus glaring out idealistically toward the city's main gate and the vast expanse of an infernally twisted market screamed and yelled about its products before Main Street jutted the black cobblestone tongue of that monstrous symbol into the womb of the world."

#4 omera

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

With evocation I've considered that it may be possible just by visualization of the entity coming from the abyss. With good drugz, focus and a preference for cats one could attach conjured energy forms for the purpose of a haunt.

#5 The Stalking Hyena

• Old Timers
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

Boil the cat alive while slavering frothing commands. It works.
Ars est celare artem.

Deviant Art gallery:
http://stalkinghyena...rt.com/gallery/

#6 wren

Venerable Member

• Moderators
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

Just remember, you have to hold the floating bone under your tongue while conjuring this way...

#7 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

If I wanted to cast a blanket curse, I'd start with something to blanket, a playfield to hold all your enemies. Maybe something like a chess board, and arrange the pieces so that one color has absolutely no moves. No need for a winged messenger of doom, your miniature representation and your target are one and the same.

Perhaps some sort of snow globe in a bottle which contains representations of all your enemies. Fill it with my piss (hoping they choke on it) and little bits of broken glass for the snow. Then all I'd need to do is shake it up to unleash a fresh shard storm to cut them to pieces and blanket their whole world.

Edited by TheCusp, 25 January 2014 - 02:12 AM.

“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#8 VIRAL

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

It sounds like what you're really better off doing is a campaign. So, I'm with TheCusp on the chessboard idea. Except, you may try something a little less restricting like an RPG board and action figures. Also identify what people or entities are on your team, or at least pose risks to the unfortunate heroes. Adversaries, human and otherwise, are slavewhores to gossip and what they believe to be "privileged information,"especially when you allow them to make their own (wrong) conclusions! Not to mention there is more satisfaction to doing your own Wile-E-Coyote dirty work.

Make sure you have a good idea of exactly who (or whom) the figures represent, and update their positions/stats etc. I personally would avoid things like smartphones while "toying with the victim," even the Dark Side has something like ethics LOL.

You may have a couple extra figures for as yet unidentified players.

A book where this technique was used, was Marion Zimmer Bradley's "The House Between Worlds."

Edited by VIRAL, 27 January 2014 - 07:42 PM.

#9 ChaosTech

Venerable Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

An interesting book I found. http://www.amazon.co...origin+of+magic

For nearly 20 years I meditated on and studied that which has no name, but is absolute, infinite, beyond both small and large. Finally one day I realized the limits of my sentient consciousness. It has all power over whether we are it or dual. There is no choice of the nondual, for choice is dual. Just be, live, do what you will, with love and wisdom. As Hermes said, in a time yet unborn, all shall be one, and one shall be all. True enlightenment has nothing to do with attainment. It's an inner peace, that there is nothing to be done, I call it surrender to the Spirit.

#10 omera

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

Somehow I favor a chessboard over RPG gear

#11 VIRAL

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

I have been hearing squeaky leaks....
Soon after my last post, my enemies have been appearing as "super hero" -ish, such as wearing clothes with various super-meddling hoodlums' symbols on them, etc. Oh, and also imitating characters from my writings, for better or worse.

And friendlies began appearing as disgruntled old witches, psychos and various other media villain-tropes. Hmmmm.......

#12 omera

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

I keep seeing batman's logo but I think I am batman ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users