- - - - -

Dream Walker Sightings

23 replies to this topic

#21 z0b

• Old Timers
  • 976 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

You can have all the spiritual power in the universe and be powerless here or on other planes but lets focus on here as humans we are thrown into bodies that act as a anchor for our spirit or soul which is what we truly are.That being said what does that really mean?. Well from what we have found it keeps you balanced with the vibrations of this level of existence we are in not to unlike a diver using weight belts so they stay at a certain level.Existence is made up of many layers our bodies allow us to act through them to effect things on this plane our conscious mind only processes a very small amount of the information we take in every moment of our lives which in magik this means you have a powerful spirit trying to act through a narrow power conduit not to unlike those cheap christmas tree lights that fry very easily.Does this sound familiar the term in magik PRANA BURN well that's why.This is why most methods and practices train the body to make those power conduits larger so you can not just handle more conscious information but power which then can be used to influence this world.This holds true for other beings high and low the ones often referred to as the ancient one sent out formless thought constructs as invasion weapons they take whatever material that is found on the level or layer they are going and create a anchor body which to act though the difference between there created bodies and ours is ours are living there bodies are not that's why they get the label as undying cause you can't kill that which was never alive to begin with.
This is just one example there are many other methods other beings use to gain power over planes of existence.Also again EGO"S are not a natural part of the human being its another form of outer influence or weaponized invasion method from another being that wants power here but does not want you which is why its only purpose is to screw you over and hinder spiritual advancement keep you like children so you never will understand what even happen to you and our world.

#22 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostRoseRed, on 05 December 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

I'm actually a little confused here. Are you saying that you have one astral body and need a different body to go to different planes than the astral?

The only difference that I've found is more of a difference in vibrational frequency than actually having to switch bodies.

I expect everyone experiences changes in vibrational frequency when they travel to different parts of the astral plane. Let's say you go into Hell or Heaven, leaving aside the fact that not everyone defines them as Hell or Heaven, you experience expansion into bright natural surroundings or contraction into gloomy, cramped and indoor environments. There is also the case of going to a plane above both Hell and Heaven and being in a body of that plane. I wouldn't like to say that is 'The Truth' because it appears more likely that it is influenced by religious beliefs. If you believe in the planes of assiyah, yezira, beriah and aziluth then when you go up higher than the astral plane (yezira) you experience that you are now in a beriatic body of the beriah plane. Some people would say that is reality, so take down your diagram of beriah so that you know what to expect, but I think it's more likely you create a body on that plane yourself if you believe that body is going to be there.Dreamwalkers come from different religions and might have been told something is there, the Bardo or Hades or something, and they see it there. Maybe you think that is stating the obvious and that it isn't much use to you in a dream, although it was actually The Cusp who said that.

Atridr said: we become consciousnesses which wear and use our physical, ethereal, astral and spiritual bodies just like mundane men wear clothes or use material instruments.

That is very well experessed and I hope you do not think I am disagreeing with you Atridr. You referenced a division into four bodies the same as I did, though giving them different names, and said that the formless warrior should go beyond the idea of them and just wear and use them.

View PostCurious Cat, on 05 December 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

I'm not sure if you have read Robert Waggoner's book, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self. In the book, Waggoner writes that there were times when the dream was greater than him and would completely defy his attempts to change it.

When I was studying dreams I noticed that a dream can be like a story that leads to a climax, a kind of denouement like in a detective story, and it tries to run its course and finish. Sometimes even when it has finished the story starts again and repeats. I often tried to stop these stories and step outside them, and found that they resisted and tried to repeat again with changes rather than stop altogether.

Edited by SuccubusSherry, 05 December 2013 - 03:51 PM.

#23 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Locationon the edge of civilization

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Cool. I appreciate the explanation.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#24 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postz0b, on 05 December 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

Well from what we have found it keeps you balanced with the vibrations of this level of existence we are in not to unlike a diver using weight belts so they stay at a certain level.

Good metaphor.
“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users