- - - - -

Fluoride

30 replies to this topic

#21 GMAN12

• Old Timers
  • 133 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on the Himalayas

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

like z0b and everyone else said who replied to you, where is your proof buddy? oh! that's right! you can't prove it! You are like that member who came here asking for techniques on how to do this, but instead making up your own theory about it. All I will tell you is that what you think you may be doing, it is not as safe as you think it is. Even the black rite is safer than your technique.

#22 spirit infinity

Advanced Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

You cannot prove that I can't or haven't accomplished it. Your attacks are useless against me. I began posting about the subject to meet other like minds, not to argue with people who don't believe me. I already KNOW that it is very real; and I know, from my own past experience, that this is more than possible. You haven't swayed me even slightly, and I will not cease to do what I am doing. I would have posted my own writings here, but why? There are other forums where people love conversing with me about the subject.

Edited by spirit infinity, 26 September 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#23 GMAN12

• Old Timers
  • 133 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on the Himalayas

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

You watched someone switch bodies or you know from a friend who's cousin knows a guy on the street who knew a banker who knew of an occultist who knew an adept he met at a library about his experience?

#24 Hirudagern

• Old Timers
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWest Bengal,India

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

GMAN12,
I want to ask you a simple question...................how would you like spirit infinity to provide you a proof?Would you truly believe if he says he did it?You simply don't seem to believe his arguments which i think is very logical and in depth and you keep on asking for a PROOF!

Will you believe if i tell you i switched bodies myself already?Certainly not i guess!Then why ask for pointless evidences from that far?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say you are a "future hermetic yogi" and yet you know nothing of Trong-Yug yoga!Spirit infinity quoted about it which i believe you should have known CLAIMING to be a YOGI!Haven't you heard of the yogic practice of "Parkaya Pravesh"?

What is your statement when you ask for a PROOF?If you are so skeptical why do you ponder around the OCCULT corpus?Can you prove the existence of OCCULT to the world which is not even ACKNOWLEDGED or PROVED as you want it?Huh?

Can you prove me any instance as to provide solid evidence on the aspect of OCCULT science?As a symbol of your SO CALLED PROOF? :rolleyes:

#25 Imperial Arts

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • LocationBigfoot's Neighbor

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

View Postspirit infinity, on 26 September 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

I don't live in a fluoridated area, but one can expose themselves to fluoride inadvertently by simply purchasing a bottle of fruit juice that has added "filtered water" to it, considering that it was produced in an area that receives fluoridated water. we haven't even covered the issue concerning fluoridated pesticides being sprayed on fruit and vegetable crops.

Well you have got to drink something. I avoid juice and soda for other reasons, but the bigger picture is a world wherein The Man is trying to squelch your psychic development by messing with the purity of your precious bodily fluids.

Regardless of what all those nice folks at some other forum think, it has been my long observance that the people who really get up in arms over these issues (posting pages of text, for example) are even more insane than us stooges of the system who have been somehow suppressed by the evil conspiracy. Often people will come to the store and begin ranting about The Fed, GMO's, a host of other hot topics for conspiracy nuts, and I have yet to meet one who seemed even minimally capable as a real-life person.

When I say "insane" I don't mean that conspiracy freaks are so illuminated that they no longer get along with the world of us cloudy-minded dupes, but that they tend to have some very basic comphrehension and conversational difficulties. For example, posting page after page of information from experts without any real critical examination given to the information, and not much in the way of discussion aside from insistence that we all agree. This isn't just you, SI: the same thing applies to Bible-thumpers, UFO contactees, and a wide range of fringe believers who are all over the net.

One good rule of thumb (that will probably help you in life much more than avoiding fluoride!) is to make sure that your supposed insights and advancements in knowledge do not make you unable to hold basic civil discussions with other people. If it is, as you imply, an agenda that you are pushing because you think it is good for us, you would probably do better to have people think of you as informed and insightful, not "that crazy conspiracy freak."
https://www.lulu.com...ibutorId=588142

http://www.lulu.com/...t-22253942.html

"Only the madman is absolutely sure." - Wilson & Shea, Illuminatus!

#26 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

View PostImperial Arts, on 26 September 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

There's no fluoride in the water here, and the people do not appear to be noticeably longer-lived, smarter, or otherwise superior to their equivalents elsewhere. Despite your several pages of ranting, in the real world I haven't seen any reason to connect a lack of fluoride with better health, more creativity, etc.

My old home town banned fluoride in the water last year. If you live in one of those places where they do use fluoride, and you think it might harm you, move to the ~20% of the country that doesn't.

Than you must agree that there is no perks to adding it if there are seemingly in areas that do not.

Which leaves it to cost. Water without fluoride is cheaper to produce. ;)

#27 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

This thread is like two people arguing whose teapot is in orbit. Cut it out and just look on google. There is plenty of PROOF on both sides so unbunch your collective panties and agree to disagree.

Sorry, but I side with fluoride being bad. I read the studies from both side and chose my stance based on working in the water industry reading warning statements :)

#28 RoseRed

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Locationon the edge of civilization

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

I had to go read a locked thread to figure out what the hell you people were going on about. I thought this thread was supposed to be about fluoride.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

#29 inah

• Old Timers
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

spirit infinity, I am highly thankful for this post. I am a definite believer in a fluoride in water harming our body and especially our mind, hell all of us know that we have poison in our foods and drinks today. Artificial sugars that spike our insulin in almost everything we eat and drink, genetically modified meat, dead unnatural milk all made by evil and selfish corporations. but is their a deeper conspiracy to make us dull and docile by other means than psychology like you mentioned? Yes in my opinion and belief , using poisons to effect our physical manifestation of our energies ( or whatever you want to call it), the pineal gland and other body parts such as our abdomen.

We must take ACTION NOW, let us check of our country uses fluoride, let us change our diet. Let us experiment first before bashing these natural cleansing methods on our water and bodies. Experience with an open mind bests the information we read.

I am planning to read a book called the science delusion which describes how the scientific point of view become close minded, a belief system and regarded as absolute truth just like the common religious point of view, hmmm looks like the opposing forces are equal at the end.Each side believes it is completely right and if questioned it is blasphemy.

This intrigues me, we humans always search for an absolute truth but we keep questioning everything, and the sense of truth keeps changing. Can we really be sure that we found the truth about something? If the universe is really nothingness, there is no truth, so as we believe so shall it be? So each truth is absolutely true to the one who believes it? As long as I completely believe in something, no matter what evidence the other person shows me to make me believe that my truth is false, I will never believe it. The contrary is true, If I show him evidence that my truth is real , he wont believe it. Looks like we hold to our truths for security , and if shown evidence , we bash it because we are afraid it will crack our world and change it.

On all of that, Keep an open mind. We should always look at a matter from the point of view of the other person not just from ours, people who learn to do that will be in piece with each other. This is my belief, that I would like to share.

Edited by inah, 27 September 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#30 Tenebrae

• Old Timers
  • 446 posts
  • LocationI roam...

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Oi...

I remember recently reading an article released by the FDA telling people to avoid Green Tea because of its high Flouride content. Yet, the flouride that they put in our water, toothpaste, mouthwash, and that "proper toothcare" program they had going on when I was younger that forced flouride tablets down our throats as children was perfectly okay.

It's obvious that flouride is harmful, the FDA admits to this by cautioning you against green tea for its high flouride content and also the warning label on the back of your toothpaste that says contact posion control immedietly if more than needed for brushing is consumed. Infact, flouride posioning via sucking down an entire tube of toothpaste is one of the leading reasons posion control is contacted in regards to children.

http://www.fluoridea...ts/toothpastes/

Flouride is bad.

The FDA says it's bad, but they say it's safe when they're the ones giving it to you. This isn't a matter of debate, it's a matter of fact...and a complete lack of common sense amongst the populous. It's the same reason that arsenic is fed to our chickens and permitted by the FDA, because they approved of it...so it's now suddenly okay to inguest a minute amount of something that's ultimately a toxic substance.

http://www.huffingto..._b_3267334.html

...but hey, the meat is pink right!? PROFIT!

The only matter of debate within these issues is how much of a toxic substance do you want in your body. Sure, the minute amounts that we inguest aren't likely to kill you right away, or cause any problems within the more youthful years of your life. They are, however, slowly degrading your health and causing you problems down the road. So, the debate is...do you care, or do you not care? It's the same "debate" against ciggaretts; we know that they're bad for you but plenty of people have lived to their elder years despite smoking like a chimney.

Edited by Tenebrae, 27 September 2013 - 06:05 PM.

Posted Image

Artwork by: http://kate.strolen.com

"What wondrously wicked webs we weave..." -Tenebrae

#31 SororXis

• Old Timers
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

My brother said something that made it all make a lot more sense to me. They are using us as a filter. If you dump the type of fluoride they put in water into a natural ecosystem it causes total destruction. They get water fluoride from the chemical waste of certain industries. Anyway, by having us drink it, diluted, we kind of filter out the poisons by storing them in our bodies. Always keep in mind that our doctors go to colleges funded by big pharma. Their knowledge is tainted by those that need to make a buck. Also, I will never forget the ad showing that most dentists recommend viceroy cigarettes. So when a dentist says I need fluoride no thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users