- - - - -

Gods And Spirits You Are Working With. Praise And Discussion

13 replies to this topic

#1 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

There are several entities and gods being discussed in many threads about the corpus, but not many threads about them specifically. I would like to see that change.

Many of these threads should likely be in the spirit guides board, but any applicable location is fine.

So start a thread on your favorite god, goddess, spirit, or entities.

Thank you!

#2 Monkey Sage

Piscean

• Moderators
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Already on it.

Posted Image

#3 MizuRyuu

Dragonkin

• Old Timers
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Well, I work with Dragons everyday. 6 of them are my guardians. 3 of them act as spirit guides as well as guardians. I've had no real guidance from anyone in understanding Dragons and their ways and their magick. So I was stuck and lost. No one I came across that knew much about them except one person. Then, the more I grew spiritually I was able to hear them better when they speak to me.

#4 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

I saw that Rin and I like it :)

View PostMizuRyuu, on 08 September 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

Well, I work with Dragons everyday. 6 of them are my guardians. 3 of them act as spirit guides as well as guardians. I've had no real guidance from anyone in understanding Dragons and their ways and their magick. So I was stuck and lost. No one I came across that knew much about them except one person. Then, the more I grew spiritually I was able to hear them better when they speak to me.

If they would not mind being talked about, start a thread in their honor. As they are your guides we can keep an eye out for those that feel dragons don't work this way or that ;)

#5 MizuRyuu

Dragonkin

• Old Timers
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

They don't mind at all. I put it under the spirit guides thread. :)

#6 Benubi

• Old Timers
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

I would like to do this regarding Nyx. What concerns me is a deity such as Nyx is so broad in association and considerably ambiguous. What I have come to call Nyx may only be a convenient way of bunching a lot of associations that are Nyx-like in a few key details and otherwise personal. With that caveat, is there still value in writing something out?

#7 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

IMHO, yes.

I will get around to posting about my deities, and trust me, my interactions with them will likely match no other.

#8 Benubi

• Old Timers
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

I'm kind of expecting that and why I think this is such an interesting idea.

#9 Nalyd Khezr Bey

AONOA

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Strange that I see this thread immediately after I finally made a post in that older thread about "what gods do you work with most right now?" which I had always been reluctant to answer because I find the question somehow not working. I actually dig this idea better Q so may open a discussion about what I mentioned there.;)

#10 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

Please do!

Also, if there is an existing thread and you have a vastly different take on that god/dess start a new thread.... I promise I won't go off on it being a duplicate ;)

I am kind of hoping to get more out in the open, so that others may share in part with your enlightenment.

There are currently many tangents in several threads with differing views on the same topics. I know the gods are no different, and want them discussed.

Kinda like how I read the necronomicon with admiration and found that Tiamat is a kind mother figure rather than a deity to call when one needs revenge...

#11 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

Please do!

Also, if there is an existing thread and you have a vastly different take on that god/dess start a new thread.... I promise I won't go off on it being a duplicate ;)

I am kind of hoping to get more out in the open, so that others may share in part with your enlightenment.

There are currently many tangents in several threads with differing views on the same topics. I know the gods are no different, and want them discussed.

Kinda like how I read the necronomicon with admiration and found that Tiamat is a kind mother figure rather than a deity to call when one needs revenge...

#12 Nameless

• Old Timers
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

I did the supreme pentragram ritual of water yesterday, and thanked the undines, for a favor they did. They are so insanely lovely. I enjoyed the ritual a lot.
Spoiler

#13 WorldWoman

• Old Timers
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Who I work with is Goddess Lakshmi and the ArchAngels. When I need pacific work done, I will summon the elementals or the Planetary Lords and Ladies if I wanted to.

#14 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Thanks to those posting these threads. Don't be let down if there are few or no replies, it stands to reason that there is not a lot of discussion on something personal.

I am really enjoying myself reading these threads and I know that many others are as well.

So keep them coming! And keep in mind, duplicate threads of this nature are welcome (and feel free to discuss).

Thank you all again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users