Highlights From My Dj

3 replies to this topic

#1 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

My old dream journal has been grandfathered, which makes it unsearchable. I'm trying to find something in it, so I have to go over the entire thing manually. As a self proclaimed dream wizard, I haven't bored you guys with excerpts from my dream journal, for which I'm sure you're all thankful.

But there's some good stuff in there, so I'll just condense the occult related stuff here. These are from this dream journal
http://www.dreamview...tic-pillow.html

Regular Dreams
Lucid Dreams
Comments
Hypnagogic Imagery
False Awakenings.

02-11-2007
Love of my Life
I see a girl and I recognize her face, but I don't know from where. As I'm trying to place it, I suddenly rembember her, and realize I love her. I'm remembering all the things we used to do, and my feeling for her are so strong, I'm shocked that I would ever forget her.

I'm still trying to place the events I'm remembering, and feeling ashamed for having forgotten about her.
Suddenly, it hits me. I'm dreaming.

Now I can bring back clearly past dreams of her and I. There is so much to remember, and the feelings are so intense, I get completely wraped up in it.

02-13-2007
Shrinkage
I'm reading some text that is pretty long. I don't feel like reading it all or don't have time, so I shrink the whole thing down until it's so small it looks like a single symbol. THen all I need to do is look at the symbol, and I understand the meaning of the text.

I also need to make copies of that text, and this transmuted versions will make it much easier.

Flesh (just some hypnogogic oddities)
I see a shape of human flesh, that looks like it's been stretched over a pyramid or circus tent. At first the skin is stretched smooth, but then I see and eye protruding out of the flesh, looking right at me. THen I begin to see more eyes on on this structure, then even a hand, pushing through the wall of skin.

05-25-2007
Shape of Things to Come
Clarity: 3/10
Importance: 7/10
For most of the night, I dreamt about the Platonic Solids and similar geometric shapes. It seems they were everywhere I turned, objects were made up of collections of them. I would see small colored platonic solids as just sitting around. I would pick them up, inspect them, collect them, throw them like grenades.

I was also forming platonic solids around my body, and was trying to form a Merkabah. There was a lot of repetitiveness as I tried stuff over and over again, a mix of practice and discovery.

I wish I could remember exactly what it is I'm doing in dreams like these, but I just can't make sense of them when I'm awake.

05-29-2007
I had a brief moment when I woke where I could remember ALL of my dreams from last night. I couldn't focus on any just one part, they all came at once, and I couldn't focus on just any one dream. It was so overwhelming I gave up on recalling my dreams. Then I lay there and let it go, and dreams came back to me in the usual manner.

What struck my most from that burst of recall was how consistent my dream world is. The places I've visited in past dreams are always there, it seems my dreams are way more interrelated than I thought.

05-30-2007
I didn't remember very much of the dreams from my nap today, but I do remember being absolutely sure my dream worlds are consistent. My dream world exists, and is pretty much the same in all of my dreams. There are elements that change, but overall, it's a lot more coherent that I would have thought. I'm pretty sure I was exploring that aspect of my dreams during my nap. I can remember the conclusions I drew, but not the particulars that led me to come to them. None the less, I'm firm in my conviction the dream world isn't just some random place.

06-05-2007
Posted Image
Clarity: 5/10
I see my body covered with gray stone color, immobilizing me. The stone begins to steam off of me, evaporating in patches and revealing the skin underneath.

As the vapors rise, they gather in a sphere, which becomes excited by sound vibrations, and begins to display cymatic shapes.

Next to the sphere appears a large eyeball. I take a close look a the colored part of the cornea. The cymatic sphere begins to vibrate in resonance with the eyeball, and it's pattern becomes strikingly similar to that of the eyeball.

I realize eyes get their shape and color from their rate of vabration.

06-19-2007
All of Creation
Clarity: 2/10
Importance: 8/10
Sleep: Shitty
I see a swirling fog, which is my awareness, and encompasses everything I'm currently aware of. It moves a lot like a galaxy in motion, spinning in on it's self. A tendril of fog reaches out and curls in on it's self, creating a separate bubble which is still connected to the main one.

This double bubble is me dreaming of two things at once. I'm aware of what each section of the fog is sustaining, but I can't remember what they were now. The main section contained me and all my surroundings. The protrusion was a single object that existed somewhere else apart from my dream body.

06-22-2007
Obsession
Clarity: 1/10
Importance: 8/10
Sleep: Poor
It's hard to come up for a narrative for this one. All night I dreamed of geometric shapes, the platonic solids, and shapes I could make with them. I was forming mandalas and shapes, there was resonance, cymatics, geometry, and vedic math. There was a ordered progression I noticed, and things would phase into another form. I dont know...

I consider these learning dreams, and they are very repetitive, as I do stuff over and over, exploring the different results. It's hard for me to say exactly what I was doing, but I was really into doing something.

06-26-2007
Deeper Meaning
Importance: ?/10
Sleep: nap
Something about text (spoken words as well I think) with hidden layers of meaning. Once I knew how to find it, I could look at any book and find the hidden texts.

I remember thinking that these hidden messages were blatantly obvious, but then I'd take a mental step back, and it blends so seamlessly, it ingenious. There are several layers, and I can go deeper and deeper into the text.

So I was going in and out of various levels, and also in and out of different books, following a complicated trail, through a book, out a level, into another book, different levels. I'm at a loss for words here.

That dream feels pretty kabbalistic to me. As usual I can't remember what I was reading. That dream may seem coherent, but it makes me feel thick as a brick just thinking about it, like a complicated math problem I can't understand.

THose are some highlights from pages 1-6 out of a total 54 pages. In that volume. lol.

Edited by TheCusp, 29 August 2013 - 02:23 AM.

“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#2 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image
06-28-2007
Dalek Seed of Life
Importance: 6/10
Sleep: Good
I'm making shapes from the Flower of Life, and I make the shape of a Dalek. The Dalek becomes real, along with several other Daleks, and they want the secrets of of sacred geometry.

The Daleks force me to expand the Seed of Life for them, as they're incapable of comprehending it's complexities. I'm working with a 3d graphical representation that the Daleks keep driving over.

Next, they have me answer some questions printed on paper, like a test. The right page is a graphical Seed of Life question. I'm supposed to turn it into the Tree of Life. The left page has thee written questions, which I don't understand. I try to tell the Daleks that, but they just yell "ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR BE EXTERMINATED!!". Then they begin to yell "ANSWER! ANSWER!" over and over. This does not help my concentration.

07-01-2007
Transmutation
Importance: 6/10
Sleep: Good
I'm able to see that everything is made up of some kind of misty, cloud like, energy/vibrational/geometric thing. I see them in little squares like computer monitors. I can find these associated states for anything, objects people, the very air around us.

I take these states and progress them somehow, like a logical procession the must follow, trying to bring all matter to it's ultimate form or something. I'm just speeding things along. There are different levels, and I'm causing everything to ascend.

I transform a bunch of people, and now they too are helping me to accomplish my task.

I see a larger square made up of a bunch of these energy pictures. I pick and choose what ones to work on, grouping similar ones together and working on the all at once. It's an overwhelming task, but I seem to be progressing exponentially.

I thought that dream would have turned out much longer when I wrote it down, since that is the only thing I dreamed about all night. And it was a good long sleep too. I don't feel that I was able to describe it all that well either.

07-10-2007
Spirowrath
Importance: 4/10
Sleep: ok
I notice Phi Spirals coming out of the palms of my hands, circling off into infinity. They are shooting both clockwise and counter clockwise, the number of each determined by the Fibonacci sequence for perfect balance (ex 8 in one direction, 13 in the other). Where these opposing spirals intersect creates nodes, and these nodes give me power.

Of course I have an evil opponent who has the same powers as me, and I try to counter his evil plans. One of us was using our powers to destroy robots at some point.

07-18-2007
Guardian Cusp
Clarity: 3/10
Sleep: Poor
I'm manipulating space and time, practicing different aspects of my powers. Once I get the hang of it, I use my powers exclusively to the benefit of my 6 month old neice.

I follow her life as it unfolds, tweaking places and events so they always turn out in her favor.

“Come in close. Closer. Because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you. Because what is seeing? You’re looking, but what you’re really doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. My job? To take that most precious of gifts you give me, your attention, and use it against you.” - Now You See Me

#3 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

Do you find that experiences that you are really proud of and that you tell to other people are right slap bang next to completely irrational non-lucid dreams? That's what I find when I go through my journals. So for about half an hour there are crazy things happening like a pig riding a bicycle (Yes, I saw that in a dream once) and then for another half hour you are in a higher state of consciousness and acting in a more sensible way.

#4 TheCusp

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostSuccubusSherry, on 29 August 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Do you find that experiences that you are really proud of and that you tell to other people are right slap bang next to completely irrational non-lucid dreams?

Yes, only worse. The ones that really fascinate me are the ones where I'm doing things with energies and geometries, and it makes perfect sense in the dream, but when awake, there is almost nothing recognizable. Pigs on bikes would be normal in comparison, because at least I have words to describe those.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users