24 replies to this topic

#21 Nalyd Khezr Bey

AONOA

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostQryztufre, on 07 August 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Nalyd, don't let me forget to answer this.
Reminder #2.

#22 Nalyd Khezr Bey

AONOA

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostQryztufre, on 07 August 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Nalyd, don't let me forget to answer this.
Reminder #3.

I mean you don't have to say anything to this Q but you did tell me to not let you forget to answer.

Edited by Nalyd Khezr Bey, 27 August 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#23 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

(Part 1)
I was born and raised a Christian, and knew nothing outside of that paradigm. My grandmother made sure of that. I don't even recall learning of Greek mythology till much later, and even then with disinterest.

When I was 8 or 9 I had a great aunt die, I adored her. The night I found out I decided to dream travel to The Lord of the dead (I don't recall knowing one existed). I prepped myself by concentrating on exactly what one should look like while visiting such and decided on rags and being dirty. I went so far as to sneak out and make myself dirty and putting on my roughest play clothes.

I then went to bed and anticipated traveling to where ever it was the dead went. And did just that! I do not recall crossing the stix with cheron, but later used to (but I know him by another name).... But I do recall crossing through a bone wall and walking streets full of others that looked close to what I did (rags and dirty). I came upon a larger building that I knew to be where I needed to ask....

Part 2 tomorrow

#24 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I got to speak to The Lord of the dead after some time and after talking to him about several things he told me how my aunt faired after death (which I am not supposed to tell others). I was then allowed to leave, by his orders but had to pay a price.

My price was nearly 15 years of what most would call nightmares, though I learned quickly I was in control of most of these dreams and walked freely through many realms which now I no longer consider just dreams. I consider most of them different areas within his realm.

Though I did consider them dreams at the time, I didn't think much about what they were till I left the church and began exploring religions.

If you read my paradigm threads and posts much of what I now believe comes from these dreams and the conversations I had in them. And much of what I saw/believe is seemingly back up by aspects of many other paradigms. The little I know of the Sumer/Babylonian seems to match the best, however the layers of the I underworld kind of match those of the Greeks.

The above story is the short version, but is what I believe is far more than a child's fancy. What put ANY of this into my head is beyond me...

#25 z0b

• Old Timers
  • 976 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

My take on dreams is a different perspective as a young child around age 6 or so I had dreams where things where coming for me one was so bad I ended up in the spare bed room that at that time was locked I woke up under the bed in that room where I hid in the dream which was no physically possible but it happened sometime after that I learned to control my dreams so I would only dream of a bouncing ball which after along while got really boring.So after awhile my mind went back to what I would call now free roaming well what I started to notice is dreams I could remember for more then a couple of days after were not dreams they were more like what one experiences in the astral cause the true dreams I had would not stay with me very long .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users