Request

4 replies to this topic

#1 Appalachian Crone

Q's Wife

• Owner
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Members:

Please do not feed the trolls and mentally unstable. Please refrain from adding to the dillusions. It makes it very difficult for the staff to make their way through a thread when you have someone unstable and there are four or five members going at it with this person, making the situation worse. It would really help a lot if you would just report the post or thread and allow us time to take care of it. When you particpate in the drivel, not only do you make it hard for us to take care of it, you risk getting infractions yourself for trolling.

So simply report and back away from the thread.

Thanks...

and have a great day!

I am that Columbine!

#2 GMAN12

• Old Timers
  • 133 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on the Himalayas

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ok. I am very sorry for feeding the troll and would like all my posts that are off topic removed. I will manually do that if i could.

#3 voidgazing

• Owner
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'm gonna do some cleanup, we're just trying to decide what to remove.
This is a postcard sent from the dining room of the HMS Russel's Teapot. Wish you were here- the band is spot on tonight, and we're having "all the way down" turtle soup!

#4 VIRAL

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Perhaps if each post which had to be deleted, left something behind like "deleted post" but which did not state the reason or the post's author. It makes us look more intriguing....

I do not believe in "crazy", but I won't always acknowledge an "unhealth" when I see it. Because it's ubiquitous, and subjective.

Key word there, "subjective."
Fortunately, I'm crazy LOL

Edited by VIRAL, 07 June 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#5 VIRAL

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

And the nasty little gossipy PM's, though it comes with the territory, are revealing about the sender's character.
If I keep getting them, ya better have a unique firewall or two. Y'all know who you are...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users