- - - - -

Conjuring Beetlejuice!

27 replies to this topic

#21 Nameless

• Old Timers
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

Call me a paranoid, but what if all the gods we know are group egregores of the past? In the sense that they were once a fictional creation by some people and then ritualized by some others... such like in this thread.

Edited by Nameless, 15 December 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Spoiler

#22 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

There is certainly something in the egregore idea, although I suspect it applies most of all to beings that are deliberately created as egregores. We have fast media to use for this nowadays so that a lot of people can get to see the entity in a short space of time.

Regarding the traditional gods, it depends whether you believe they reproduce. Let's say there is a ground of being lke ain soph or brahman. I've always believed in this, however ain soph and brahman are theological constructs about the ground of being rather than the actual ground of being, so not everyone believes in them. Anyway let's say there is this source, and it diffrentiates into a few divine beings. A lot of mythological stories say they reproduce and make further gods: for example Ganesha and Muruga are the sons of Shiva and Parvati.

I have some past life memories about an angel girl who is Gabriel's daughter. There doesn't seem to be a name for her species in the Jewish sources, but the Greeks called them muses. I'm not sure who is her mother ; it appears to be a Venus-like figure. If I am right it woud mean the divine beings have children, although I think it is symbolic and they could choose other ways to morph into a new form with a new personality. It is like the initiation in the tomb or in the womb, and maybe they sometimes do this as a ceremony and sometimes they just change into someone else.

Edited by SuccubusSherry, 15 December 2013 - 09:39 PM.

Most of my occult fiction is on free PDFs. See this page on my blog for a list of seven PDFs, by myself and the entity I write with, Ino.

https://candyrayblog...occult-stories/

#23 SuccubusSherry

Enthusiastic Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

Where is Viral these days? I wonder if he is still working with Beetlejuice. In my group last year I remember a girl trying to see visions in a crystal, and one of the things she saw was a meerkat. She didn't get why I was laughing, but in England we have developed meerkat characters that could be called egregores just as much as Beetlejuice. It all started with Timon in 'The Lion King', and now we have a group of meerkats from a TV advertisement who numerous people can name and recognise; they have even become a line of soft toys. Look in a crystal and you might see Beetlejuice or one of these meerkats gazing out at you!
Most of my occult fiction is on free PDFs. See this page on my blog for a list of seven PDFs, by myself and the entity I write with, Ino.

https://candyrayblog...occult-stories/

#24 Mugami

• Old Timers
  • 810 posts
  • LocationBlairsville, Pa, USA

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

It has been confirmed that a new beetlejuice movie is in the works, Michael Keaton reprizing his role. Beetlejuice is about to get juiced back up.

Along The Path of our lives we may believe we have choices. It is only at the end of The Path, looking back, may we then realize, that of our choices, we had none. And know then, that Everything was Fate.

:ninja: :huh: 地火風水死無気道 :squee: :ninja:

#25 omera

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

Viral was in Detroit last I heard from him. I'm somewhat concerned as he's been missing, and Detroit is known for killin' niggiz.
Spide"Cadius the Swift was only a slave, but under the wing of the emperor he was given the highest treatment a slave of messaging could acquire. He descended down the spiraled staircase of that dungeonesque castle and nodded to the guards as he was allowed out. He passed out of the Court of the Black Senate and beyond the defending walls surrounding the tower. The massive structure's only gate groaned wide open, a yawning maw announcing the departure of a traveler from the keep. Necessarily, the gate -was- a maw. As Cadius lightfootedly passed down the main street of Roma Diabolus, he got one glorious look at the daemonic head of Plutonicus glaring out idealistically toward the city's main gate and the vast expanse of an infernally twisted market screamed and yelled about its products before Main Street jutted the black cobblestone tongue of that monstrous symbol into the womb of the world."

#26 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

omera, on 04 March 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

Viral was in Detroit last I heard from him. I'm somewhat concerned as he's been missing, and Detroit is known for killin' niggiz.

You do realize that he is a very very white boy and that your post is fairly offensive. Don't you?

#27 Mugami

• Old Timers
  • 810 posts
  • LocationBlairsville, Pa, USA

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

LOL.

He posted on another thread a few days ago.
He's fine.

Along The Path of our lives we may believe we have choices. It is only at the end of The Path, looking back, may we then realize, that of our choices, we had none. And know then, that Everything was Fate.

:ninja: :huh: 地火風水死無気道 :squee: :ninja:

#28 VIRAL

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

So... he hasn't been that great but he's at least physically safe today and has had a good breakfast and a shower.

I'm having problems with the police, they can't arrest me because I don't give them enough reasons, but they want to push, hoodwink me and spoil me, in the worst kinds of ways.
Inexpiable ways.

Happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users