Spiritual Cleansings, Psychic Defenses, And Rituals For Protection

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 teopiltzin

• Old Timers
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Hello there occultcorpus. This is the first time i've been able to make a post in almost a year or so, maybe more, idk. But anyway, here it goes.

After having gone through a spontaneous shamanic initiation and what I thought was a calling, I figured out that the spirit world is a big place, where the cosmic fluidity that Allan Kardec talks about in his books manifests itself in sometimes benevolent and othertimes terrorific ways. There's good spirits and evil spirits of course. We just need to know how to draw them in, the ones that are beneficial, That in my opinion can only be done through sincere prayers to the sprits for relief and guidance, as well as good counsel and a fortitude to overcome lifes challenges.

I've found myself drawn more and more towards South American curanderismo/shamanism, Aztec mythology and religion, folk Catholicism, and the Afro-Carribean current. What I seek out to do is to experiement on myself all the techniques I would prescibe to others as cures for sprititual illnesses, such as susto, mal de ojo (Malochia), soul loss, spirit intrusion, or loss of a guardian spirit. I'm drawn towards spiritual cleansing techniques, that I draw mostly from books and experience at Botanicas and Incense and Oil stores where the good books on occult subjects are great.

Whatever works for me is what will work when I have more clients outside my immediate family, which is where I focus my energy for the most part, that and self-healing and self-realization, which is where meditation and prayer come in. I have my own altars room that I prepare every day with incense and candles and fresh flowers. The altar, the its different parts throughout the room, represent the aztec cosmos and its correspondences with Catholicism (for there are some). I'm of mixed indigenous, french, and spanishh ancestry, so techniques like reciting certain psalms for protection, such as psalm 91, or performing the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram and middle pillar ritual don't seem that distant, for i have it also in my blood.

Now, for the reason I write this. I want to know what you know about spiritual cleansings, along the lines of the theme of the original posts. What are good oils, incenses, washes, powders, or rituals do you know for protection or uncrossing/unhexing/jinx removing. I have books on the subject, but for those of you who are familiar with others, please feel free to add to this thread. Some things that have worked for me are bathing in a ritual bath with epsom salts, sea salt, baking soda, and a little bit of ammonia. Another bath I use constantly is carribean and includes cascarilla, holy water, and milk ( and maybe some agua de florida). These baths have worked wonders for me in terms of dream control and general cleansing of the aura. I also used herbal baths you could usually find at any botanica.

Another thing I depend on as well are spiritual colognes like tobacco perfume and florida water as basic psychic cleansers and emollients. I do limpias on myself with a bundle of spearmint leaves, an egg, and cigar smoke, and burn copal to my prendita to Chalchiutotolin, to San Simon, and to Jesus Christ. There are rituals for protection abound, and for those of you that haven't read the books Spiritual Cleansings and Psychic Defneses by Robert Laremy, Magical Rituals for Protection and Unhexing and Jinx Removing by Donna Rose, Spiritual Cleansing by Draja Micharic, and Allen Kardecs books of prayers, but have books that are similar or know techniques that fit in here, please share. What are good psalms you've used for yourself or other workings. What are good banishing prayers, chants, or rituals. All traditions are welcome. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users