- - - - -

[IMPORTANT] NEW BOARD OC5.0

114 replies to this topic

#101 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

Yes and I also like to sit on a sturdy branch on a tree and smack my own butt as the wind blows through my hair as I sing Julie Andrews songs!

#102 Alice

• Banned
  • 883 posts
  • LocationNot here!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

I like having the ability to like things. I do not feel the need to dislike however. That I can express or keep my fingers off the key board. :D

I like it. ;)

Of course we have faith in the web team. I look forward to having it done. I find OC to be a useful tool for research from time to time, but what I'm looking for is probably a little too obscure even for this place anyway.

May you find what you seek,
Alice

#103 meaculpa

• Old Timers
  • 411 posts
  • LocationMetro Detroit

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

Where is the search button? Lol....I am either blind or computer illiterate :P
Spiritual goods:
https://www.facebook.com/AncestralWitch https://www.etsy.com...tch?ref=si_shop
Your home for handmade creams, perfumes, soaps and more:
https://www.facebook...roCreamsPerfume

#104 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

The search feature exploded a few days ago, a different one is being hatched and will be born shortly... please be patient.

#105 matrixm

• Old Timers
  • 37 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:22 PM

On the old setup, there was a feature where marking a forum thread that would mark all it's subforums as well (I think it was an option to either only mark the current forum, or all subforums). Is there a feature like that with the new setup (or a possibility to add such a feature)?

I am he who lets his soul call upon Father Wolf, Mother Wind, Sister Luna, and Brother Coyote for embrace as the chaos vortex rends my flesh asunder. I am reborn as a swirling fire that burns the underground passages wherein the webs of darkness once held dominion.

#106 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

at the very very bottom of the main index you can 'mark community read'.

In each forum (next to the START NEW TOPIC button) there is also a link to mark that forum read, I am not sure if it includes subforums or not.

As for additional options, I am not sure yet.

#107 A Rogue Spirit

Hedge Witch & Phytotherapist

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hey Q. I do not know if anyone else is having problems with this but I seem to not be able to create an album right now. Is the gold membership restricted to 1 album or no? :)

Links

UNITED PLANT SAVERS - I suggest anyone with a passion for the life given to us
and sustained by the Earth join and help fund plant sanctuaries
all around for endangered, at risked, and watched plants.

#108 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

What seems to be your problem with it? Are you getting an error message?

#109 A Rogue Spirit

Hedge Witch & Phytotherapist

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostQryztufre, on 28 March 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

What seems to be your problem with it? Are you getting an error message?

It is telling me I do not have permission. xD Not that it is a big deal but I figured I'd at very least point it out.

Links

UNITED PLANT SAVERS - I suggest anyone with a passion for the life given to us
and sustained by the Earth join and help fund plant sanctuaries
all around for endangered, at risked, and watched plants.

#110 Alice

• Banned
  • 883 posts
  • LocationNot here!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Spotted another one When I type anything in italics, turn off the italics and keep typing, and then hit the backspace button, the cursor jumps to the end of the italicized section and deletes the last letter. It's obnoxious, because I use the backspace button a lot...

Alice

#111 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostA Rogue Spirit, on 28 March 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

It is telling me I do not have permission. xD Not that it is a big deal but I figured I'd at very least point it out.

What is the actual error number if it's giving one?

View PostAlice, on 03 April 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

Spotted another one When I type anything in italics, turn off the italics and keep typing, and then hit the backspace button, the cursor jumps to the end of the italicized section and deletes the last letter. It's obnoxious, because I use the backspace button a lot...

I'll try to get it to do that myself, then post a bug report on the IPS site, as that's likely something we can't fix on our end.

#112 Alice

• Banned
  • 883 posts
  • LocationNot here!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:08 AM

http://occultcorpus...._20#entry123277

That happened when I tried to post, got an error message that the number of closing quotes did not match the number of open quotes, so I replaced every instance of them with actual quotation marks, and then reposted. I have no clue what happened, and I really don't even have time to try editing it and see if I can fix it right now.

Alice

#113 voidgazing

• Owner
  • 4,128 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Unmangled it as best I could but I had to use colors instead of quotes, as it was indeed not counting the tags right. However, it seems to be isolated at the moment to that single post.
This is a postcard sent from the dining room of the HMS Russel's Teapot. Wish you were here- the band is spot on tonight, and we're having "all the way down" turtle soup!

#114 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

that seems to happen, sometimes... on all boards. Sorry it had to be you on this one :(

#115 Alice

• Banned
  • 883 posts
  • LocationNot here!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

No harm done Q. It's not like it was intentional sabotage or anything... Or was it? >_>

Maybe the gremlins are out to get me. If it happens again (to me) I'll bitch here again and let you know so you can figure out how to banish them.

I'm sorry I didn't get around to cleaning up the mess myself though, thanks again Voidgazing. I was in the middle of fifty million things at the time and I just ran out of time before I had to sign off for the night. I'd have done it today if it had still been an eye sore... Probably >_<

Alice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users