- - - - -

Dream Interpretation

6 replies to this topic

#1 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

I have pulled (most of) the Dream Interpretation and put them under the newly created Dream Interpretation board.

If you have had a dream and want to know its meaning PLEASE post under that board rather then this one, as that is precisely what it was created for.

In that forum you can also discuss the meanings of dreams in general, as well as specific symbolism in dreams. The main Dream Craft forum is now used to discuss things the cross over, lucid dreams, dream work, dream craft, dream experience, and other non-interpretation type discussions.

If you are unsure about which board to post in feel free to ask!

#2 vulnera

Hadak Útja

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

no findie dream interpretation board... link just returns to main pg..

?

#3 Whispers

• Moderators
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

Vulnera ???
Welcome Back !!!

#4 vulnera

Hadak Útja

• Ex-mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

hi, had a lovely dream this morn, wondering if any of ye olden crewe had any insightful insighties...

hiii!!!

:)

#5 Vulpecula

• Old Timers
  • 359 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Mmmm, I had a lovely dream as well.. I just wish I knew who she was :wub:

~ ☄ ~

"The first stage of seeing through the game can be a shocking enlightenment that leads either to a weary cynicism or Buddhism. The second stage of actually applying the insight to oneself can destroy the illusion of the soul and create a magician." -Peter Carroll

If the devil doesn’t exist, but man has created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness. –Fedor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

#6 Whispers

• Moderators
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

Use magic to find her.

Edited by Whispers, 23 August 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#7 Vulpecula

• Old Timers
  • 359 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

I try not to use magic with "matters of the heart", but given how many times she has appeared in my dreams, it might be a good idea.

I have seen her face but can not remember it, I am working on my dream recall. Strangely, I usually remember everything except for the faces, some say that is because I have not met her yet.

Edited by Vulpecula, 23 August 2013 - 01:12 PM.

~ ☄ ~

"The first stage of seeing through the game can be a shocking enlightenment that leads either to a weary cynicism or Buddhism. The second stage of actually applying the insight to oneself can destroy the illusion of the soul and create a magician." -Peter Carroll

If the devil doesn’t exist, but man has created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness. –Fedor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users