- - - - -

Calling upon Lucifer

45 replies to this topic

#21 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:27 PM

Starbeast said:

I should try contacting Lucifer now lol.

Just be careful...

There is not many more powerful beings out there.
And he can outsmart you at any time on any level.

If you fail the test you have a good chance to be a gonner,
and I dont even want to know in what way.

Posted Image

#22 dgcleveland

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:13 AM

EtuMalku said:

Lucifer is the Principle of progress and intellectual inquiry.
Lucifer means 'Bringer of Light' or 'Light Bearer' or simply gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.
Through Lucifer's essence, humanity first climbed down from the trees and has represented the flow of progress ever since.
Very Albert Pike of you.
I've always seen the same message in the bible (at least, the first sections). The serpent (not actually called lucifer at the time, but whatever) is the only reason we have knowledge and reasoning and brownies and internet and hotpants, etc etc etc. Otherwise we'd still be naked talking to animals and eating raw food.

#23 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:51 AM

Issit said:

Just be careful...

There is not many more powerful beings out there.
And he can outsmart you at any time on any level.

If you fail the test you have a good chance to be a gonner,
and I dont even want to know in what way.

Lol. I think as a Luciferian-leaning person when in an LHP mood...I've got a decent shot at the big time with him. Lilith is cool with me...why wouldn't Lucifer be? :P (Well, there are a number of reasons, but you get the idea ^^) Besides, I don't think he's all that evil really. Or destructive or whatever.

IO PAN! :cool: 37/23
AwesomeJon 37 unveiled: 04/06/10...the Conversation continues :) Xeper is no longer a useful concept - but Awesome still is.

Nothing stops me! I've got an awesome 'tude for an awesome dude and I'm actually seriously practicing...the world is within my grasp!

Call me Jon ^^

http://liberverendus.wordpress.com/ The action happens here....in the Book of Awesome! :D

And always remember...keep it heavy! \m/\m/

#24 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

Starbeast said:

Lol. I think as a Luciferian-leaning person when in an LHP mood...I've got a decent shot at the big time with him. Lilith is cool with me...why wouldn't Lucifer be? :P (Well, there are a number of reasons, but you get the idea ^^) Besides, I don't think he's all that evil really. Or destructive or whatever.

IO PAN! :cool: 37/23

Well, I think he is kind of like a diamond...he gives immense power to all that is in you.. be it destructive or not.
(and most of human beings are a bit too heavy on the scales for that to be safe..not saying that you are...necessarily)

Posted Image

#25 EtuMalku

• Old Timers
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

Issit said:

Well, I think he is kind of like a diamond...he gives immense power to all that is in you.. be it destructive or not.
(and most of human beings are a bit too heavy on the scales for that to be safe..not saying that you are...necessarily)
A diamond indeed, rather a Black Diamond to be exact.

In Thomas Karlsson's Goetian-based Luciferianism he describes the Qabalah's Abyss as Masak Mavdil. "By passing the Abyss, the magician's old limited form dies. The Adept is transmuted in the Abyss. The forces of darkness, polish away all limitations that hinder the soul of the magician to become divine. After the Abyss, the soul becomes like a black diamond that carries all colors of life and the spectre within."

EM

#26 Brennan

Venerable Member

• Old Timers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

Barbatos said:

Now be very clear that Lucifer is the chief rebel angel Sammael, and shall thus have sacrificed pepper into the censer.

..how do you sacrifice pepper?

#27 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:15 PM

Issit said:

His purpose is to bring Gnosis to humanity and to the universe...why would he destroy? Learn the difference between Lucifer, Satan and all the other faces of that archetype...please >.> Makes my brain hurt.

IO DIO! \m/\m/ 37/23
AwesomeJon 37 unveiled: 04/06/10...the Conversation continues :) Xeper is no longer a useful concept - but Awesome still is.

Nothing stops me! I've got an awesome 'tude for an awesome dude and I'm actually seriously practicing...the world is within my grasp!

Call me Jon ^^

http://liberverendus.wordpress.com/ The action happens here....in the Book of Awesome! :D

And always remember...keep it heavy! \m/\m/

#28 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:18 PM

Starbeast said:

His purpose is to bring Gnosis to humanity and to the universe...why would he destroy? Learn the difference between Lucifer, Satan and all the other faces of that archetype...please >.> Makes my brain hurt.

IO DIO! \m/\m/ 37/23

I did learn already, my friend.

Look deeper into the words of the last post of mine in this thread.

Posted Image

#29 servant of hecate

• Old Timers
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:22 PM

Issit said:

I did learn already, my friend.

Look deeper into the words of the last post of mine in this thread.

Destruction is not always a negative thing. From destruction comes rebirth. Necessary destruction!

#30 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

Here are words that I wrote when I channellled Lucifer.
I hope you can see I am not in any way biased! :rolleyes:

Where do you hide your secret light?
Where do you keep your hidden darkness?
Why do you think I dont see you,
why do you think I dont give you my thoughts?

I am the boat on the stormy sea in the raven black night
I am the fear you feel crossing the endless water body
I am the hope that you feel when you think of death nearing
I am the kiss that you give to a mortal sin
I am your voice when you cry for God

Why dont you look into my light I brought to you?
Its not the same one you saw oh so many times.
Its the light of the essence of understanding Good and Evil.

You didnt get the essence in the Eden, stupid humans
as I kept it
You have to ask me first
you have to beg me
You have to come to find me in the shadows

There I will take back what is mine and give you what will be yours.

If you can do it.

Because I am your fear.
I am your obscession.
I am your insecurity.
I am your weakness in all forms.
Dont hold onto any rotten roots that feed on me,

Became whole.

I am the most beautiful who took on the worst ugliness.
Just like you.
But unlike you...I AM.

Edited by Issit, 17 May 2010 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

#31 magister spiritus 93

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:41 AM

Nice poem.

Well, the real deal here is that if you are on the side of Lucifer, the very lord of demons and devils, and give the necessary sacrifice, you would in fact not need to contact any other demon, because they all obey him.

#32 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

magister spiritus 93 said:

Nice poem.

Well, the real deal here is that if you are on the side of Lucifer, the very lord of demons and devils, and give the necessary sacrifice, you would in fact not need to contact any other demon, because they all obey him.

Interesting info, thanks.!

Posted Image

#33 magister spiritus 93

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:28 PM

Issit said:

Interesting info, thanks.!

Well now, don't go into trouble now dear.

The protection of Lucifer has a cost.
Myself I have traded with him 40 years of my life into service, doing whatever he says, anywhere, anytime.

The demonic contract is simple. You summon Barbelith, the contract archiver and secretary of demonic contracts with demons, and then you summon Sammael himself into your presence. Write on white paper your conract, and then burn it ritually in your own special style.

#34 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:38 PM

I have made different contract 15 years ago or so,
where I included my blood as well LOL,
but it was to (an) impartial energy , (that I dont want to go more into here).

I feel like Lucifer kind of naturally likes me,
but I have a great respect for him and believe when I am touching his protection I have to keep very pure inside,
or else I will be ruined.

Posted Image

#35 Gandridur

• Old Timers
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

servant of hecate said:

Destruction is not always a negative thing. From destruction comes rebirth. Necessary destruction!

Yes. Destruction is necessary. To get enlighted one has to tear down the old to build up something new that will replace the old. The Earth is the result of destruction. Destruction just for the sake of it is another thing. That's only useless. A magic system built on only light forces is not a complete system. Dark and light forces overlap each other.

#36 magister spiritus 93

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

Gandridur said:

Yes. Destruction is necessary. To get enlighted one has to tear down the old to build up something new that will replace the old. The Earth is the result of destruction. Destruction just for the sake of it is another thing. That's only useless. A magic system built on only light forces is not a complete system. Dark and light forces overlap each other.

I am sure a system purely based on light would suffer from lack of practical results, except perhaps in the field of healing. But I fail to see how a system of pure darkness would need any light. The very powers you can achieve in darkness rely on the full attention of the magician, and no demonic force would allow you to trade with their very opponents which can very well be their eventual executioners. You have to be sworn to the dark to be allowed into the real secrets of demonic magic.

It may be hard for you to understand why these words come from a thelemite, but remember that Kenneth Grant is also a thelemite, a very dedicated and crazy one.

#37 magister spiritus 93

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

You need: Black cape. Sword, inscribed with hebrew characters of your choice.

Why a black cape? Why not the traditional white? And shouldn't the hebrew letters reflect the angelic presence of Michael and such?

No need for circle. Lucifer never harms, his minions do the work for him.

Yes, have heard that a magical circle will not stop this one.

Now be very clear that Lucifer is the chief rebel angel Sammael, and shall thus have sacrificed pepper into the censer.

And here I agree, I use pepper as well, and burn it with common nettle.

Else no astronomical event is known to affect this ritual.

Haha, a pun. No astronomical event perhaps, but astrological events would certainly exist in plenty.

Now, stand with your sword pointing in a direction, and do the call.

Aha, any direction. This must mean that he doesn't use the triangle of art.

The call is up to you to devise, no other mage should even think of making you use theirs.

Yes, I especially like this point.

This is the outline anyway. Simple, but works.

Works for those already in the know, but won't do shit to a commoner.

Barbatos

#38 confused

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hi all
I was reading The Grimoirium Verum and came across Clauneck.

CLAUNECK has power over riches, can cause treasures to be found. He can give great riches
to he who makes a pact with him, for he is much loved by Lucifer. It is he who causes money
to be brought.

Has anyone here made a pact with Clauneck and if so how do you do it?

Reading through The Grimoirium Verum it says a lot about invoking, creating your desires, although it requires one to have access to certain things, like a horse in heat, a spring, brain of a cock, powder from the grave of a dead man
I live in London and work 9-5, are there not simpler ways were an ordinary guy can invoke and make pacts with Angels.

#39 Caliban

rough beast

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

If the aim of the rite is to invoke Samael, one of the Seven Angels of the Presence, Archangel of Geburah, Angel of Mars, Angel of Esau and of Rome, Prince of the Left-Hand Emanation, then there are indeed other considerations that can usefully brought into play.

Black is a secondary color for Mars, as the color of iron (and of iron oxide pigment). The primary color for Samael is, however, red.

Samael is the Angelic ruler of the day on Tuesday.

The planet Mars should ideally be above the horizon, and in harmonious aspect to the Moon, and by preference in the signs of Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn, or at a favorable aspect to planets in this sign.

The Hebrew Name presiding in Geburah is Elohim Gibor, אלהים גבור.

The seal of Samael as given by Pietro di Abano in his Heptameron is:

Posted Image

Also, from a manuscript in my posession (telesmatic images are thematic depictions of spirits symbolic of their nature. they can be painted as icons, or simply held in the imagination when working with what is essentially a bodiless intelligence) :

A Telesmatic Image of SAMAEL

A fiery angel arrayed as for War, his head haloed by a golden disk rimmed by a scarlet serpent with seven heads each facing Sinister, that is toward the left side of the figure, his countenace high and nobly formed, clean-shaven, unsmiling and remote, his hair cropped short like a soldier's or else arrayed as flames. He wears an ornate breastplate wrought like the muscled torso of a hero, but the lower part wrought like the face of a devil or dragon, its mouth agape to pour fourth flames over the lower part of his belly. He wears no tunic nor hose, and his masculine part, though quiescent, is shown plainly and not veiled, of no mean endowment and uncircumsized. The hair about his sex is wrought as fiery flames, as though kindled by the breath of the dragon figured on his breastplate.

His right hand holds a tall lance or spear, his grip being just above his shoulder, the point of the lance uplifted, its butt grounded beside his right foot. About its upper shaft is curled the coil of a fire-dragon, its horned and bearded head facing Sinister above its body that streams from the lance and above the figure like a fiery pennon, and this his Standard. His left hand, low at his hip, loosely holds the haft of a down-hanging whip or scourge whose barbs are scorpions. His legs are bare to the knee, but below he wears greaves figured with serpents, and his feet shod with sandals. He stands on the ball of his right foot poised atop a crystalline sphere, wherein is shown the planet Mars, ruddily lit from below. His left foot is crossed behind his right leg like the beam of a weighted balance and hangs poised in space. The end of his lance is also rested on the sphere of crystal, but the thongs of his whip hang free in the sky.

Behind him his wings are spread for flight, of dull but fiery plumage stirred by a hot wind, the dragon of his standard held aloft by its own small, bat-like wings shown spread Dexter, that is to the right of the figure, from the coil about his lance. If you would gird him with a sword, this is shown as the curved blade of a Saracen , and should hang at his left hip and behind him, from a girdle of scarlet silk whereon his name is wrought in four Hebrew letters of red gold. His whole complexion is ruddy and high-colored, and he shines as with a radiance of scarlet-red light.

The Sword is in fact the correct implement with which to invoke. One addresses one's call in the direction which the planet Mars currently occupies in the heavens.

Pepper is indeed a perfume of Mars and may be burnt in the thurible. So is sulfur. Do note that you do not want to burn cayenne pepper or sulfur indoors. A good compromise is tobacco, also sacred to Mars, or dragon's blood resin.

None of this has anything to do with Lucifer, which is a name of the planet Venus in its aspect as morning star in Latin, a translation of its Greek epithet, Phosphoros, Φωσφόρος.

Good luck and happy conjuring.

Edited by Caliban, 10 July 2010 - 07:43 PM.

"There is a crack, a crack through everything. That is how the light gets in." -- Leonard Cohen

#40 Akingu9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

Barbatos wrotre: You need: Black cape. Sword, inscribed with hebrew characters of your choice.

>>> Hebrew letters? Of ANY choice? Are you serious? Why wear a cape? What part of that Ritual does that enhance?

No need for circle. Lucifer never harms, his minions do the work for him.

>>>So, you're allowing a multitude of unknown 'entities, shall we say, to interfere with your Ritual? Outstanding. His 'minions', as you call them, DO need banished, ALL outside influence needs Banished for if you leave them, they affect your mental conditioning, concentration and mind set.

>>>> You obviously have not read much into this. Sammael is merely another angelic force. Lucifer, to the Satanist, is what GOD is to the Xtians. Lucifer has 4 Arch Daemons: Beezelbub, Astaroth, Azagthoth and Leviathon, just as God has Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel. Perhaps some Dee and Mathers would help you out. Or at the least, Liber 777 : http://hermetic.com/...rs/liber777.pdf

Else no astronomical event is known to affect this ritual.

>>> ibid

Now, stand with your sword pointing in a direction, and do the call.

>>> this is very...spontaneous, shall we say. If one gets ANY results from this it would indeed, be miraculous.

This is the outline anyway. Simple, but works.

>>> Really? Would you be willing to share such resluts? that would be interesting reading.
Now, don't get me wrong, for the effort should be applauded, but your so-called Invocation reads like a prep cook telling the Master Chef how to prepare hasenpheffer.

DD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users