- - - - -

Calling upon Lucifer

45 replies to this topic

#1 Barbatos

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

You need: Black cape. Sword, inscribed with hebrew characters of your choice.

No need for circle. Lucifer never harms, his minions do the work for him.

Now be very clear that Lucifer is the chief rebel angel Sammael, and shall thus have sacrificed pepper into the censer.

Else no astronomical event is known to affect this ritual.

Now, stand with your sword pointing in a direction, and do the call.

The call is up to you to devise, no other mage should even think of making you use theirs.

This is the outline anyway. Simple, but works.

Barbatos
Banned for making pointless and rude posts and general jackassery.

#2 Mugami

• Old Timers
  • 786 posts
  • LocationBlairsville, Pa, USA

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:49 PM

I'm guessing this is based on the "Hermetic" concept of "Lucifer"? Not The Devil, Satan, Shaitan, Iblis, the canical Judeo-christian Lucifer, the apocryphal "still holy" Lucifer, nor Azazel.

What would one hope to gain by contacting this Lucifer?

Along The Path of our lives we may believe we have choices. It is only at the end of The Path, looking back, may we then realize, that of our choices, we had none. And know then, that Everything was Fate.

:ninja: :huh: 地火風水死無気道 :squee: :ninja:

#3 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

Mugami said:

I'm guessing this is based on the "Hermetic" concept of "Lucifer"? Not The Devil, Satan, Shaitan, Iblis, the canical Judeo-christian Lucifer, the apocryphal "still holy" Lucifer, nor Azazel.

What would one hope to gain by contacting this Lucifer?

Hermetic concept of Lucifer? I'm not familiar with that.

It seemed to me that the rite was a vague outline, bereft of any actual substance...it was more like "wear black, use anything you like, be awesome, y'know? And call Lucifer using a vaguely LHP CM format." I don't get the specifics involved.

:cool: 37
AwesomeJon 37 unveiled: 04/06/10...the Conversation continues :) Xeper is no longer a useful concept - but Awesome still is.

Nothing stops me! I've got an awesome 'tude for an awesome dude and I'm actually seriously practicing...the world is within my grasp!

Call me Jon ^^

http://liberverendus.wordpress.com/ The action happens here....in the Book of Awesome! :D

And always remember...keep it heavy! \m/\m/

#4 priestess

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

This reminds me of the exorcism story I watched on Smithsonian HD. Ya know, the exorcism with the boy that Blatty wrote about and changed some details in "The Exorcist." I don't know why..haha.

Some see Lucifer as 'evil', some see him as the embodiment of the Air element, the morning star, brother of Diana.. All depends. But calling upon him so haphazardly is pretty idiotic. :/

#5 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

priestess said:

This reminds me of the exorcism story I watched on Smithsonian HD. Ya know, the exorcism with the boy that Blatty wrote about and changed some details in "The Exorcist." I don't know why..haha.

Some see Lucifer as 'evil', some see him as the embodiment of the Air element, the morning star, brother of Diana.. All depends. But calling upon him so haphazardly is pretty idiotic. :/

Nah...I see this as something I could have figured out myself. Overly detailed ritual doesn't do it for me...but this will, in fact, get someone on the line. It's just that the lack of details is utterly pointless - it doesn't really help anyone.

Edited by Starbeast, 29 April 2010 - 03:52 PM.
missed my spell failure roll :P

AwesomeJon 37 unveiled: 04/06/10...the Conversation continues :) Xeper is no longer a useful concept - but Awesome still is.

Nothing stops me! I've got an awesome 'tude for an awesome dude and I'm actually seriously practicing...the world is within my grasp!

Call me Jon ^^

http://liberverendus.wordpress.com/ The action happens here....in the Book of Awesome! :D

#6 servant of hecate

• Old Timers
  • 483 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

Personally i like "just scribble any old hebrew letters on your wand for some reason or another" and "point your wand somewhere..in any general direction you chose..i don't know wherever the wind may guide you to point it" bits of the ritual.

#7 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

servant of hecate said:

Personally i like "just scribble any old hebrew letters on your wand for some reason or another" and "point your wand somewhere..in any general direction you chose..i don't know wherever the wind may guide you to point it" bits of the ritual.

That's what I'm thinking I could have thought up myself. It's all a bunch of very loose guidelines - a ritual could have more detail than that, if it was supposed to actually be commented on :D

Call me Jon ^^

#8 priestess

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

Ah. I just say let the neophytes mess with Lucifer and see what happens. :-D

#9 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:23 AM

priestess said:

Ah. I just say let the neophytes mess with Lucifer and see what happens. :-D

They might come out enlightened :(

Call me Jon ^^

#10 NovusOrdo666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

Why anyone feels they need to call Lucifer is beyond me.............It has made me laugh some of the posts on this subject, as soon as you have a thought about summoning you WILL be visited whilst in dreamstate when your barriers are at a low. No need for symbols trinkets or charms, just ask the question and you will get exactly WHAT you want.................

Mankind has been brainwashed!

#11 dgcleveland

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

Well,
The Grimoirium Verum gives lots of details for summoning Lucifer. It includes the Characters of Lucifer, and a Conjuration for him.
http://www.akor.cc/M...moriumVerum.PDF
As for the why: Good question.
I suppose for the same reason you'd summon any demonic or goetic being.
Demons are probably much less judgmental of our more vulgar requests than would be summoned angels. Demons can do a number of tasks, just pick up the Goetia or Heptammeron.
Lucifer is one such demon, not The (capitol The) Devil since that's not actually the name of the biblical devil (it's Latin from the words lucem ferre and was originally a reference to the planet Venus). Now if you wanted to summon Satan, that's probably more accurate as that's the original Judeo-Christian Devil (הַשָׂטָן ha-Satan).
So if you want to spruce said ritual up (assuming this wasn't just a joke) then check out the Grimorium Verum.

#12 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 732 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

Actually...I know its just me...but I think Lucifer has double personality.
(actually Starbeast? Mugami? talked about it too in a way.

As there is no time and Lucifer was created as an angel of God,
He is always the angel of God.
And as he took a form of demon, he is temporarily a demon, as it was under condition of major duality and Ego play, thus loosing much real power.
but his true form imo stays being the mighty angel. (though with veil of a kind from some perspective)

So, I BET you can summon him in the both states of being,
though he will prolly show in the one you are more concentrated at or you more believe in.

I dont believe someone who KNOWS Lucifer is evil will be able to summon him as an angel of Light.

EDIT: oh, and why?

You ask why to summon The Light Bringer?
I see many good reasons.
But my question is rather...when.
When is one ready to try it.
As Lucifer as a demon is beyond any protective means.

Posted Image

#13 Xophier

• Old Timers
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

I've never really looked at Lucifer from the Judeo-Christian perspective but rather from the Greek Goddess turned God. The daughter of Eos and Astraios, Eosphoros who became known later as Phosphorus, who later became known just through loose fringe mythology as the Morning Star or Lucifer (forgive my lack of caring to type up all the Latin spellings). The Goddess turned God through the dropping of Hespherus/Vesperus was simply called the name which it had been called time before. Seemingly, if you take the King James translation and throw it out, the name Lucifer doesn't appear until the most recent of the additions.

My main focus on Lucifer though is what I've seen first hand. I've seen him as a sly lithe male figure, draped in luxury, elegance, knowledge and a wee bit of egotism.
If the world ACTUALLY ends on December 21st 2012, I swear to your God(s) I will buy you a brand new Porshe and a monkey chauffeur.

"Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my Goetia Project

#14 dgcleveland

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

Xophier said:

I've seen him as a sly lithe male figure, draped in luxury, elegance, knowledge and a wee bit of egotism.
That makes sense even from a Judeo-Christian POV. Binsfeld's classification of demons links Lucifer as the demon associated with the deadly sin of Pride.

#15 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 732 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:59 AM

Now I am after channelling two poems from Lucifer.

One substance is helping me, so trust me I went deep enough.
AND.

Starting to see where is the catch.

He can be both indeed.

But when you take on his energies, you have to keep being pure and not to get swept by power and might.
At the very moment you do..even minimally..he is changing quickly into a demon.

Scary feeling actually.

The first poem I kept my inner stabilty intact, so I felt great afterwards.

After the second one I was starting to flirt with His energies and that was a bad idea,
fortunatelly I caight it soon enough.

Here are those poems.

http://www.occultcor...ead.php?t=10128

PS:I feel like my soul is shaking, LOL

PPS: time to go back to channel Pleiadian again? GEE its bad feeling....

Posted Image

#16 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:59 PM

Issit said:

Now I am after channelling two poems from Lucifer.

One substance is helping me, so trust me I went deep enough.
AND.

Starting to see where is the catch.

He can be both indeed.

But when you take on his energies, you have to keep being pure and not to get swept by power and might.
At the very moment you do..even minimally..he is changing quickly into a demon.

Scary feeling actually.

The first poem I kept my inner stabilty intact, so I felt great afterwards.

After the second one I was starting to flirt with His energies and that was a bad idea,
fortunatelly I caight it soon enough.

Here are those poems.

http://www.occultcor...ead.php?t=10128

PS:I feel like my soul is shaking, LOL

PPS: time to go back to channel Pleiadian again? GEE its bad feeling....

Lucifer never was a demon - Satan wasn't either, to begin with. Christians took Pan and mixed him up with those two and there you go...devil suckage. They're all pretty decent guys...it's your perception that's making you fear :D

And also - I have noticed that Goetics are pretty adamant about not getting involved in the average young mage's "petty revenge" :P Look at Imperial Arts or my own magical work :D Learned some valuable lessons from them...they're not the monsters they are made out to be :D

IO PAN! :cool: 37/23

Call me Jon ^^

#17 EtuMalku

• Old Timers
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

Lucifer is the Principle of progress and intellectual inquiry.
Lucifer means 'Bringer of Light' or 'Light Bearer' or simply gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.
Through Lucifer's essence, humanity first climbed down from the trees and has represented the flow of progress ever since.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself;

The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light!
A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.
Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful.

Every man and woman is a star - and we all have our own inner light

EM

#18 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

EtuMalku said:

Lucifer is the Principle of progress and intellectual inquiry.
Lucifer means 'Bringer of Light' or 'Light Bearer' or simply gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.
Through Lucifer's essence, humanity first climbed down from the trees and has represented the flow of progress ever since.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself;

The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light!
A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.
Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful.

Every man and woman is a star - and we all have our own inner light

EM

I like this metaphor :P It's AWESOME! "Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter!" - Yoda, Jedi Magister Templi :D

IO ERIS! :cool: 37/23

Call me Jon ^^

#19 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 732 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

Starbeast said:

Lucifer never was a demon - Satan wasn't either, to begin with. Christians took Pan and mixed him up with those two and there you go...devil suckage. They're all pretty decent guys...it's your perception that's making you fear :P

I dont think so.

The first poem I have channelled I felt great and very aware and powerful,
in the second one I started to indulge in the enegy and suddenly felt Lucifer was showing His demonic face and I ...though emotionally I was fine ....something deep withing me was deeply shaken.

Posted Image

#20 Starbeast

Suspended

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:18 PM

Issit said:

I dont think so.

The first poem I have channelled I felt great and very aware and powerful,
in the second one I started to indulge in the enegy and suddenly felt Lucifer was showing His demonic face and I ...though emotionally I was fine ....something deep withing me was deeply shaken.

Hmmm. I'd be interested to know what methods you used - I have experienced a "bad vibe" from Satan, but not Lucifer. I think the Satan I was contacting was the Satanist Satan, though...the black metal guy, not the Jewish Adversary guy :P He's a good guy once you get used to him, though :D

I should try contacting Lucifer now lol. The whole thing raises the point of multiple egregores under the same name, and of the role of perception in magical work :D

IO ERIS! :cool: 37/23

Call me Jon ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users