translations by Komjathy, Louis
1. Summit of the great peak
2. Prolonging longevity [and [attaining] immortality and Buddhahood
3. Ni-wan Palace
4. A grain of millet containing the world
5. [Prolonging longevity and] [attaining] immortality and Buddhahood
6. Prefecture of rising yang
7. Mountain of nine peaks
8. Numinous terrace of the thickly-meshed net
9. Eyebrows of white-headed Lao-tzu hanging down to earth
10. If you orient yourself towards the mysterious, the mystrious will be attained
11. Outside this mystery, there is no mystery
12. Cavity of the Numinous peak
13. Upper pass of jade perfection
14. Origin of the ascending method
16. Governing vessel (tu-mai)
17. Cavity of the two kidney storehouses
18. Mountains and streams decocting in a half-sheng cauldron
19. The twelve-storied pagoda stores the secret transmission
20. Ch'i sickness...
21. ... over the descending bridge
22. The blue eyed foreign monk holding up the heavens
23. Conception vessel (jen-mai)
"Violet eyes" clarify the four great oceans;
the white light pervades Mount Sumeru
Tz'u-shih (Maitreya Buddha) says:
"Between the eyebrows white light constantly emanates;
this can liberate all sentient beings from the suffering of ceaseless reincarnation"
26. Mysterious pass hidden in fifty regions
27. The spirit of the heart os [called] Elixir Origin (Tan-yüan), given name Guearding the Numen (Shou-ling).
28. Cowherder constellation
29. Ken-mountain .. earth
30. This field [is the earth of [I]ken[/I]-mountain]
31. Engraving the stone, the lad holds a string of cash
32. The spirit of the gall bladder is [called] Dragon Glory (Lung-yao), given name Majestic Illumination (Wei-ming).
33. The spirit of lungs is [called] Brilliant Splendor (Hua-hao), given name Emptiness Complete (Hsü-ch'eng).
34. The spirit of liver is [called] Dragon Mist (Leng-yen), given name Containing Illumination (Han-ming).
I am properly and attentively cultivating my own field -
Inside there are numinous sprouts that live for ten thousand years.
The flowers resemble yellow gold, their color not uncommon;
The seeds are like jade grain, their fruits perfectly round.
Cultivation completely depends on the earth of the Central Palace;
Irrigation necessarily relies on the spring in the Upper Valley.
The practice is completed suddenly and I attain the great Tao -
I wander carefree over land and water as an immortal of P'eng-lai
36. Weaving Maiden transporting and transferring
37. The spirit of the kidneys is [called] Mysterious Obscurity (Hsüan-ming), given name Nourishing the Child (Yü-ying).
38. The spirit of the spleen is [called] Continuously Existing (Ch'ang-tsai), given name Ethereal Soul Pavilion (Hun-t'ing).
39. Central elixir field
40. Iron ox plowing the field where coins are sown
41. Correct elixir field
42. K'an-water flowing in reverse
Repeatedly, constantly, [the treadmill] is peddled in cycles;
When the mechanism revolves, the water flows eastward.
The water, ten-thousand fathoms deep, is seen straight to its bottom;
A sweet spring bubbles up, rising to the summit of Southern Mountain.
44. The mysterious yin-yang treadmill
The iron ox plows the field where golden coins are sown;
Engraving the Stone, the young lad holds a string of cash.
A single grain of millet contains the entire world;
Mountains and streams are decocted in a half-sheng cauldron.
The eyebrows of white-headed Lao-tzu hang down to earth,
And the blue-eyed foreign monk holds up the heavens.
Orient yourself towards the mysterious and it is realized -
Outside of this mystery there is no other mystery.
source and more information:
(should have no copyright issues, same link can be found on the wikipedia page)
Edited by oak, 27 February 2010 - 11:18 PM.