- - - - -

College of the Six Days Work

75 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Moonchilde_*

• Guests

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:32 AM

One initiates the Great Work by correcting the transposition) 8 <---> 11 )( Tzaddi <----> HeH (of alpha & omega, ‘restoring’ balance to our Tree

Oh, i know about the traditional decimation of the tarot system, and the interpretation you are giving here.

yes first, of course, acknowledge the microsocm, the tree within, now attendant with triumphs after .

I cannot follow where you are leading most of the time (including the first part of this post) but over half was really approachable. Thank you.

i am trying to fashion a puzzle, where, you know, you might not exactly know the answer to, or perhaps even the question, to play and see what concepts come out, not to follow cannon - my own projections :light:

Yes, it is the same path, from a slightly different trajectory.

Ok, so let's take the first column our tree, not the one below. This makes comfortable sense.

The second, a completed hologram of perfection, another tree of life, 'our' Kether intersecting 'their' malkuth (it doesn't matter, look at the mirror), the third, the substrate of that.

We cannot move up or sliding window until we complete teh progression, or perhaps it is the same thing. the third tree is far from conceptually complete.

we could equate this to

. . . . . Ain = third column
. . . . . Ain Sof = 2nd column
. . . . . Ain Sof Aur = column 1

because after all, you know we are all fools.

So the Great Work is to continue the progression of the third tree upwards/Downwards( as suggested by the axis reversal).

first it was a mountain... then there was no mountain...

but also that there is a progression we can follow, or riff on, that will take us to the next level, but some things appear fixed. the transitions are equivalent.

what this is also saying is that we have already encoded the procedure of picking up after the "level translation" and inner transmutations, but are always on the serial progression - i.e. What comes after 21?

yes of course 0 (repeating the old), no of course, 22 (repeating the new).

The funny thing the biggest transition is the integer motion, and has no intermediate levels. Except if you are within it. At always the ten are made one

from here, if you go a bit fuzzy you consider larger values of 0 and small values of 1, but that would be silly, wouldn't it?

also probably a reminder that this just is, it's not really optional, your trajectory from one level to the next is conserved as well as from transformations within a level

if you want a physics definition.

and some say there is no karma. sigh

perhaps lifetimes, perhaps within a lifetime, perhaps <i>in seconds</i>.

4 = 13 = 0 = 22

Ok, it's a 4. hmm stability. that is a tough one. 22 is the obvious choice, but we need the understanding of this, because we have transitioned levels.

do we dare just do it by rote 22 = 4

no, we pay attention to the transition 8<=>11

Using the model of the matrix

--- Y --- H --- V --- H
Y | 0 --- 1 --- 2 --- 3
H | 3 --- 4 --- 5 --- 6
V | 6 --- 7 --- 8 --- 9
H | 9 --- 10 -- 11 - 12

From a strictly geometric position this gives us eht advantage of being txen thgir to each other, while on the tree, the progression is more stepwise, here it appears a different topological transmutation

Or perhaps this explains why that transition is possible, and gives a list of others that are also possible, given the right conditions.

could there be more roads than one listed here?

Ph, but we are tyring to find out what is after 21, weren't we?

Now wordwise, the imprint of the level you strive for helps define X of the current one. every state, no matter where you are actually has this ability, to call on the others in this fashion, per the map. the tree of life is in itself. we only call this malkuth because we are here :)

we take our unknown state X, and perform the same type of transform with the level 'below' it (the next progression) as the 8<=>11 "meld" . the issue then is that these have no clear proper correspondence on the tree, unless you route them all through Da'ath first.

A proper notation would be then something like 6 <.>9

so 22 <.> 18, or 4 <.> 9, if we include decimation. if we reduce this, 4 = 9, the path to Kether. but that doesn't resolve anything, of course it is.

As usual when i roam, i have totally gone into territory only vaguely familiar, even to myself, except it's still trying to go the right direction, so...

Namaste.

#62 symbolicsorcery

• Old Timers
  • 307 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

IAO131 said:

Puzzle to solve? What is the frickin' 'puzzle' to solve? Is there a puzzle needing solving? You are creating puzzles to be solved - if that is your game... creating obfuscation just to clear it up and pretend like you've solved some cosmic puzzle, then feel free but its a grandiose waste of time.

IAO131

This 'puzzle' is not what you think it is. Your assertion that this is my "creation" is wrong. This is a Mystery involving Number theory. God created the Numbers and the rest is the work of Man.

I cannot claim personal responsibility for the patterns that we find here. These patterns are inherent in the number sequence. They exist independently of your intellect's comprehension.

These patterns are elucidated by the Tarot symbolism when aligned to the Tree of Life and the Tetragrammaton. These alignments will help you discover that "There is a pure, ancient wisdom embedded in The Book of Thoth".

I do not claim to have full understanding of what is shown. It is provided to assist those who desire to immerse themselves in this Mystery.

Fratres R.C. said:

If there be any body now which on the other side will complain of our discretion, that we offer our treasures so freely and indiscriminately, ..., but withal we affirm that we have by no means made common property of our arcana, ..., both because, as we well know, our words will not move gross wits, and because the worth of those who shall be accepted into our Fraternity will not be measured by their curiosity, but by the rule and pattern of our revelations.

A series of Lessons can evoke the Word of the inner Hierophant only if you pay attention, remember well, and use your imagination. It may seem a long way to a goal, but it is not far to the first step. Admitting one's ignorance is the first step to overcoming it.

I AM said:

Apart from me
There is neither wisdom,
Nor knowledge, nor understanding.
Into every state of knowledge do I enter,
So that I am not less the ignorance of the deluded
Than the wisdom of the sage
For what thou callest ignorance and folly
Is my pure knowing,
Imperfectly expressed
Through an uncompleted image
Of my divine perfection.

Edited by symbolicsorcery, 20 August 2009 - 12:02 PM.

- symbolicsorcery

"All the Power that ever was or will be is here now."

#63 Guest_Moonchilde_*

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:34 AM

This is a Mystery involving Number theory. God created the Numbers and the rest is the work of Man.

I cannot claim personal responsibility for the patterns that we find here. These patterns are inherent in the number sequence. They exist independently of your intellect's comprehension.

These patterns are elucidated by the Tarot symbolism when aligned to the Tree of Life and the Tetragrammaton. These alignments will help you discover that "There is a pure, ancient wisdom embedded in The Book of Thoth".

I sort of understand the canonical mapping of the tarot to the tree, but have really have problems with the YHVH/tarot alignment, so that's what this will be on.

Well, so we are talking about patterns in the numbers. All well and good, I like patterns. My number theory is a bit rusty, but when I had it in college (it's par for the course if one majors in maths) it had to do with things like set closure (which is the first thing that springs to mind).

I guess that is a pretty good property to try and test a Universe for. Is the set closed under the transformations given by the matrices and the operators Y H V H? That is, is the system self consistent, or does it point to elements outside itself that have no in set referent (that would be 22).

But then I have to ask, what sort of operation is going on here? We have two sets of matrices, both square. One could be the inverse (which might be likely given that unexplained axis reversal), or they could have some other relation. Would calculating the determinant provide any value? What about trying to solve them as sytems of independent equations?

Hmm. Perhaps they are in some other patterned relationship.

Perhaps this is not the right path. The sequences seem almost trivial in themselves.

Maybe if we transmute all the numbers in matrices to their orthographic equivalents, leaving us 0 - 9?

hmm

the phrases

1 = 4
4 = 7
7 = 10

show a vertical progression down one column given right before the matrices themselves. is this a clue as to our current state? a progression in the matrix? in a previous message i wondered if perhaps the 8<=>11 transposition highlighted the only path shewn in the matrix and looking at this, perhaps it is not.

Given this, is it supposed that 0 - 3 - 6 - 9 - 1- 4 - 7 - 10 - 2- 5- 11 - 8 - 3 - 6 - 9 -12 is a valid transformative path if the Tarot is used as the bridge across these states?

What if one substituted the sephriot into the matrix? In this configuration, it seems to me that for the proper progression one would need to use a model of more than a single tree, or multiple visits to the same node. Maybe I just like my crazy interpretation of the three trees.

Or, should I begin substituting numeric equivalents for YHVH, and then creating the patterns from the matrix:

10 x 10 = 0
10 x 5 = 3
10 x 6 = 6
10 x 5 = 9

Or perhaps this:

YY YH YV YH HY HH HV HH ...

So far, I have mostly shied away from any direct correspondence translation to logos concepts from these numbers and patterns, Fool that I am, here.

Should I go back to the beginning and make those substitution? There are two sets of substitutions one can make, one for the tarot and one for YHVH. I wonder if they happen simultaneously or in series. Which would be first? At what point is it necessary? When is the Tree/tarot folded in, and how?

I still have no idea how to mesh my understanding of the tree of life/tarot alignment with the YHVH/tarot alignment (which I also do not currently understand).

Hmm, but that gives me a thought though. Both the Tree and YHVH are acting as vessels for the active process of the tarot paths. Perhaps there is something in that.

What if we substituted the above doubled letters back into the tree in their corresponding locations? A doubled vessel inside the vessel. Well, I like that concept, at least.

Ok, so as to psychological state, perhaps this 'simple' puzzle is a bit complex for me, I start to think. This is not even a thesis-antitheses-crucible progression. As I have no complete Thesis, the Antithesis is not manifest, thus the true operation of Understanding cannot begin.

This puzzle should be much easier to solve

It seems that these 'puzzles' are kind of idiosyncratic in that no matter the Enlightenment they hold, in that without the proper keys, as I said, almost any Revelation is possible, but the correct revelation nearly impossible.

Perhaps it is time to break out some correspondences to logos, or are there purely mathematical or pattern based understandings begging to be discovered?

I can see where diligently working through your barriers to understanding what is encoded adds the energy necessary to trigger a transformation. If one can get through enough barriers, that is. If one even knows what the barriers are.

Not that I'm frustrated. This has been fun, even if I am using the wrong fork to eat my dinner, or a knife to eat the peas. :eek:

But at some point, perhaps an explanation of understanding is in order?

Namaste.

#64 IAO131

• Old Timers
  • 416 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

symbolicsorcery said:

This 'puzzle' is not what you think it is. Your assertion that this is my "creation" is wrong. This is a Mystery involving Number theory. God created the Numbers and the rest is the work of Man.

God created the Numbers? Give me a break. MAN created numbers.

Lets not be so humble for once...

No. They. Don't.

No! A thousand times no.

NO.

You must be unaware of the human proclivity towards apophenia and confirmation bias! (Please, do us all a favor and look up those terms)

These patterns are elucidated by the Tarot symbolism

Which was created by Man.

when aligned to the Tree of Life

and the Tetragrammaton.

These alignments will help you discover that "There is a pure, ancient wisdom embedded in The Book of Thoth".

"It is a common legitimization strategy to say that the words of your book are really Ancient Wisdom, or attributable to a famous person." -Albert Einstein

I do not claim to have full understanding of what is shown.

Nor does it seem like you do.

It is provided to assist those who desire to immerse themselves in this Mystery.

There is a fine line between Mystery and Meaninglessness. Something that is Mysterious doesnt necessarily mean it is Meaningful or Useful or True. Example:

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

What that sentence means is a mystery - you can decipher it qabalistically, etymologically, numerically, etc. and create meanings but in the end it is, in itself, meaningless.

A series of Lessons can evoke the Word of the inner Hierophant only if you pay attention, remember well, and use your imagination.

Qabalists are fond of using Vague Platitudes to sound as if they are Profound Truths. The inner Hierophant cannot be contacted if you fill your mind with junk... heck it cant even be contacted if you fill your mind at all, let alone with series of rationalistic equations, correspondences, and equivalencies.

It may seem a long way to a goal, but it is not far to the first step. Admitting one's ignorance is the first step to overcoming it.

You should take your own advice.

Here is a tip to save you some time in your spiritual journey: There is no goal.

[INDENT]19. Then the swan flew and dived and soared, yet no whither we went.
20. A little crazy boy [your mind, insisting on a purpose for things] that rode with me spake unto the swan, and said:
21. Who art thou that dost float and fly and dive and soar in the inane? Behold, these many æons have passed; whence camest thou? Whither wilt thou go?
22. And laughing I chid him, saying: No whence! No whither!
23. The swan being silent, he answered: Then, if with no goal, why this eternal journey?
24. And I laid my head against the Head of the Swan, and laughed, saying: Is there not joy ineffable in this aimless winging? Is there not weariness and impatience for who would attain to some goal?
25. And the swan was ever silent. Ah! but we floated in the infinite Abyss. Joy! Joy![/INDENT]

IAO131
* The Homepage of IAO131 *
* IAO131 on Facebook *
* The Journal of Thelemic Studies *

Love Magick & Occultism but hate the archaic & un-scientific Supernaturalism?
Check out Naturalism Occultism if you will...

#65 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

Our detractors, it may be noted, are better at making pronouncements than asking questions. Yet, however convincing they may seem to themselves, The Book of Thoth is a fascinating numerological artifice with certain curious properties in tune with our knowledge of the Pythagorean mysteries and key measurements of the Great Pyramid. We find it amusing that, confronted with our little puzzle-box, some egos prefer to expend more energy either preaching against its existence or lamenting the futility of such ‘journeys’. Though it may be far easier to pretend Knowledge than admit ignorance, we politely request ‘they’ take a closer look before making even bigger Fools of themselves.

Namaste
http://en.wikipedia..../Method_of_loci
http://en.wikipedia....i/Frances_Yates
http://en.wikipedia..../Giordano_Bruno
______

2 Moon ☽ = Silver [47]
3 Venus ♀ = Copper [29]
23x 127 = 2921
= Earth : Venus pentagonal synodic cycle ( 5 : 8 : 13 )
http://freemasonry.b...onry/venus.html
5(73x 8) : 8(5x 73) : 13(5² x 3²)

235 = 47 x5
235 = Lunar months per Metonic cycle = (19x 365)+5 days = 6940
http://en.wikipedia....Hebrew_calendar

6940 : 235
= 29.531... (x47 = 1388)
Lunar synodic month = 29.530...
Lunar draconic month = 27.212...
= 27.215...
1388 : 51

6940 : 1388 = 5:1

235 + 4 = 239
235 + 7 = 242
235 -12 = 223

1 Saros: synodic 223 ≈ 242 draconic
6+6+6 years +
10 days +
32 hours
(x3 = Exeligmos: “turn of the wheel”)
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Saros_cycle

Edited by Yngwaz, 21 August 2009 - 11:04 PM.

Tempore patet occulta veritas...

#66 Guest_Moonchilde_*

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:32 AM

So, the tree of life, in combination withe the tarot comport a vessel , environment, and transport system, the journey from one sphere resolving into the next. Experience the energies at each state and open yourself to the experience.

This is the map of the microcosm, a map of the mind, and as Yngwaz noted, can be used as a vehicle for memory, a house for various objects, 10 rooms in all with interconnecting corridors. That in itself is a nice model, and provides a quite needed interface between this "model" and reality.

Knowledge and conversation with, well, yourself, is a pre-requisite to hearing the universe. This form provides one vehicle to do this. But it isn't the only pre-requisite.

One of the others is being able to recognise that your HGA has an imperfect copy of the Akashic record, to appropriate a term. Other people also have imperfect copies. You must hear the universe before it can hear you. So first hear other people. The following is to be used, similar to the above, but unfolded, allowing one to allow others to fix one's transmission errors, as one corrects theirs.

It is also an energetic model of how we connect to do this, with one or more other people. We all share Malkuth, after all.

So, I chose to make this a puzzle of the microcosm. Perhaps it would be applicable elsewhere.

I chose to take another of Yngwaz's hints, and consider the Tree of Life an enfolded form, that perhaps should be unfolded.

First, though let's clear up a few things:

1 = 4
4 = 7
7 = 10

This is the path, how one should try to connect to another, using these influences. The key realization is that we have in common the form and if the other is able to connect in a similar fashion, the bridge can be formed.

I Did as the Key in the Matrix Suggested, transforming the Tree of Life:

. . . . . Ain
. . . . . Ain Suph
. . . . . Ain Suph Aur = :light:
. . . . . 0 = 9 = 18
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . Crown . . . . .
. . . . . 1 = 10 = 19 . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. Understanding . . . Wisdom .
. 3 = 12 = 21 . . . . 2 = 11 = 20
. Severity . . . . . Mercy . .
. 5 = 14 . . . . . . 4 = 13 . .
. . . . . . Beauty . . . . .
. . . . . . 6 = 15 . . . . .
. Splendor . . . . . Victory . .
. 8 = 17 . . . . . . 7 = 16 . .
. . . . . . Foundation . . . . .
. . . . . . 9 = 18 . . . . .
. . . . . . Kingdom . . . . .
. . . . . . 10 = 19 . . . . .
. . . . . . 10 = 19 . . . . .
. . . . . . Kingdom . . . . .
. . . . . . 9 = 18 . . . . .
. . . . . . 9 = 14 . . . . .
. . . . . . Foundation . . . . .
. 13 = 17 . . . . . . 12 = 16 . .
. Splendor . . . . . Victory . .
. . . . . . 17 = 15 . . . . .
. . . . . . 17 = 18 . . . . .
. . . . . . Beauty . . . . .
. 16 = 14 . . . . . . 15 = 13 . .
. Severity . . . . . Mercy . .
. 21 = 12 = 21 . . . . 20 = 11 = 20
. Understanding . . . Wisdom .
. . . . . 19 = 10 = 19 . . .
. . . . . Crown . . . . .
. . . . . 18 = 9 = 18
. . . . . Ain Suph Aur =:light:
. . . . . Ain Suph
. . . . . Ain

This might help:
yy 0 - 18
yh 1 – 19
yv 2 - 20
yh 3 - 21
hy 3 - 12
hh 4 - 15
hv 5 - 16
hh 6 - 17
vy 6 - 18
vh 7 - 12
vv 8 - 13
vh 9 - 14
hy 9 - 9
hh 10 - 10
hv 11 - 11
hh 12 - 12

It is interesting to note what we have in common, this correspondence is one person to another. When placed substituted for the reversed Tree, it shows how we see others, in general.

It is especially interesting to note that that it seems possible that one might be able to recognise wisdom and understanding in another. But when we see their affect, it appears a tautology, as shown in the Tree. IOW we do not have their progression, just their state, while we *do* have our own internal record of our own progression.

Also of note is that we see they symbol set first, before their understanding. And sometimes it maps to multiples of what we would consider, so understanding diverges.

Imagine trying to communicate, given this type of inherent barrier?

As a singular exercise, one would take the circuit up the tree, skip back down using the path given, and [b] then take the proposed journey up the other tree[b] and skip back down (or up?) to Malkuth. This may give one perspective on others.

This is a textual representation of this form, the image is the lemniscate, the form is a mobius, orthographically projected with the twist plastered flat, directly at Malkuth. That is the inversion layer. One envisions that there is no termina on top and bottom, they are the same thing.

There is another map, this could be considered the vessel of the macrosocm.

That model would try to answer the question - where do we go from here?

You see, this is a closed form...

Namaste.

#67 IAO131

• Old Timers
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:52 PM

Yngwaz said:

Our detractors, it may be noted, are better at making pronouncements than asking questions. Yet, however convincing they may seem to themselves, The Book of Thoth is a fascinating numerological artifice with certain curious properties in tune with our knowledge of the Pythagorean mysteries and key measurements of the Great Pyramid. We find it amusing that, confronted with our little puzzle-box, some egos prefer to expend more energy either preaching against its existence or lamenting the futility of such ‘journeys’. Though it may be far easier to pretend Knowledge than admit ignorance, we politely request ‘they’ take a closer look before making even bigger Fools of themselves.

Namaste
http://en.wikipedia..../Method_of_loci
http://en.wikipedia....i/Frances_Yates
http://en.wikipedia..../Giordano_Bruno
______

2 Moon ☽ = Silver [47]
3 Venus ♀ = Copper [29]
23x 127 = 2921
= Earth : Venus pentagonal synodic cycle ( 5 : 8 : 13 )
http://freemasonry.b...onry/venus.html
5(73x 8) : 8(5x 73) : 13(5² x 3²)

235 = 47 x5
235 = Lunar months per Metonic cycle = (19x 365)+5 days = 6940
http://en.wikipedia....Hebrew_calendar

6940 : 235
= 29.531... (x47 = 1388)
Lunar synodic month = 29.530...
Lunar draconic month = 27.212...
= 27.215...
1388 : 51

6940 : 1388 = 5:1

235 + 4 = 239
235 + 7 = 242
235 -12 = 223

1 Saros: synodic 223 ≈ 242 draconic
6+6+6 years +
10 days +
32 hours
(x3 = Exeligmos: “turn of the wheel”)
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Saros_cycle

Im not your detractor, Im the person standing on the side of the road wondering what you are blathering about.

You want questions? Here:

• What does any of these calculations accomplish? What is the END of all of this?
  • Arent most of these simple little poetic statements rather than anything about hte nature of the universe?
  • Do you people actually believe in the validity of all the meaningless nonsense you are spouting?
  • Don't you get tired of writing long posts that say nothing and bring about nothing but confusion and boredom

P.S. I have another riddle from an old rabbi that passed his esoteric secrets downward through his lineage of student: "Please & Thank you, they're the Magic Words."

IAO131
* The Homepage of IAO131 *
* IAO131 on Facebook *
* The Journal of Thelemic Studies *

Love Magick & Occultism but hate the archaic & un-scientific Supernaturalism?
Check out Naturalism Occultism if you will...

#68 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

יאע
The space of all 2-note chords (Dyads) take the shape of a Möbius strip.
http://en.wikipedia....yad_%28music%29
http://en.wikipedia....k_philosophy%29
http://en.wikipedia....urge#Gnosticism

IAO131 said:

Im not your detractor, Im the person standing on the side of the road wondering what you are blathering about.

You want questions? Here:

• What does any of these calculations accomplish? What is the END of all of this?
  • Arent most of these simple little poetic statements rather than anything about hte nature of the universe?
  • Do you people actually believe in the validity of all the meaningless nonsense you are spouting?
  • Don't you get tired of writing long posts that say nothing and bring about nothing but confusion and boredom
detractor: A person that belittles the worth of another person or cause.
(http://en.wiktionary.../wiki/detractor)

To Mega Therion said:

“This fact is to be emphasized, because one must not take the Tree of Life as a dead fixed formula. It is in a sense an eternal pattern of the Universe, just because it is infinitely elastic; and it is to be used as an instrument in one’s researches into Nature and her forces. It is not to be made an excuse for Dogmatism...” (Book of Thoth)

Whether by theoria, poiesis or PRAXIS, we exercise a method as much as a corpus of knowledge; and we would be remiss to impose any one interpretation upon the meaning of Thoth’s Book. However, specific values such as the number of days in our venus-earth synodic cycle, the distance Light travels per second, or “the measure of the Fish”, are all based on empirical observations made by our predecessors.
Their validity may be addressed on a case by case basis.

All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

The Möbius strip may also be viewed as a stereographic projection of a circle from a 3-sphere onto the Euclidian plane of Real Numbers.
http://en.wikipedia...._with_flat_edge
http://en.wikipedia....phic_projection
http://www.cut-the-k...rojection.shtml
http://upload.wikime...med_Figures.jpg
http://books.google....20Bruno&f=false
ויאעו

Edited by Yngwaz, 23 August 2009 - 01:37 AM.

#69 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

Y

Esu speaks through the Blues.
Guardian at the crossroads and Trickster.
One of our oldest songs...

Yet, the trick was never so much which Path to choose at the forking of the ways... but rather a misdirection concerning certain presumptions about the ‘movement’ of Time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eshu

http://www.mathlearn...unitCircle.html
http://www.rkm.com.a...-sine-wave.html
http://en.wikipedia....ring_in_radians
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Unit_circle

25° = .44 radians
.44 / 25 = .0176

176 = Mercury 3:2 Spin-Orbit resonance
22 / 7 = Mercury:Earth synodic cycle ≈ π
88 = Mercury Orbit

∑ (planets) = 88 <--------( ☽=♓ )----------> Digit ∑ (planets) = 25
∑ (zodiac) = 111 <--------( ☽=♓ )----------> Digit ∑ (zodiac) = 66

88 = 4th hexadecagonal (16)
25 = 4th centered square (4)
66 = 11th triangular, 6th hexagonal, 3rd icosatrigonal (23)
111 = 6th magic constant = 6th nonagonal (9)

6th Magic Square = 666
2π/3 = solid angle of Cube subtended at center = .666... x π steradians

./6 ☉♏ ] . . . . . . . / 6 ☽ ♉ ]
/ -cups- ] . . .☉. . / -disks- ]
.[ ------ ] . . . . . . . [ ------ ]
.[ 6 ♃ ♌ ] . . . ♃ . . .[ 6 ☿♒ ]
.[wands ] . . . . . . . [sword ]
.[ ------ ]. . . ☿ . . . [ ------ ]
[- VI ♊ -] . . . . . . .[ -XV ♑- ]
. . . . . . . . ./ \
. . . . . . . . / - \
. . . . . . . ./ --- \
. . . . . . . / ----- \
. . . . . . ./ -- ♐ -- \ ♂ XVI
. . . . . . /[ -XIV-- ]\
. . . .7♂♌[ ------- ]
. wands . [ 5 ☿ ♉ ]
. . . . . . .[ -disks-]
. . . . . . .[ ------- ] 7 ♄♉ disks
. . . . . . .[ -5 ♄♌- ]
. . . . . . .[ wands ]
. . 7 ♀♏ [ ------- ]
. cups. . .[ 5 ♂ ♏ ]
. . . . . . .[ -cups- ]
. . . . . . .[ ------- ] 7 ☽♒ swords
. . . . . . .[ 5 ♀ ♒ ]
. . . . . . .[swords ]
. .VII ♋ .[ ------- ]
. . . . . . .[ --V ♉- ]

♂ ♈ = Martial Regulus
16 : 4 = 4:1 (double octave)

14 = Silicon / Quartz: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
14 + ♂ = Ferrosilicon: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Ferrosilicon
http://en.wikipedia..../Ferromagnetism

30 = Zinc
25 = Manganese
6 = Carbon
http://en.wikipedia....-carbon_battery
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Sal_ammoniac

11 = Sodium
Group 11 elements: http://en.wikipedia....roup_11_element

16 = Sulphur ][ ♂ = Iron
http://en.wikipedia....i/Fool%27s_gold
Of course, there may be other tricks too.

Edited by Yngwaz, 27 August 2009 - 09:05 AM.

#70 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

(2) How has it changed your life?
requires reappraisal of certain presumptions concerning light, sound, time, energy, matter

(3) How has it changed the world around you?
Only an Eye open to Liber Thoth's architecture may assay this question

(1) What have you discovered?
The secret of the Pythagorean mystery school
a method of loci mnemonic for conceptualizing the geometry of music in progressively higher dimensions

evenly odd

oddly even

an enigma

x31.415 deg² = c

3 How has it changed the world around you?
the two are One

2 How has it changed your life?
a ‘hands on’ approach to number

=0010000100

Be clear - this is for our sake, not ‘yours’

Edited by Yngwaz, 28 September 2009 - 06:38 AM.

#71 bullfrogsrules

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:48 AM

be clear this is for our sake not yours.

could you explain that after reading below,

computer eats little faith for food in reality - trees. computer have trees bugs etc for shelter and food. vatican approved along side gov - friends and family. (they are going to fight wars for US.)

jesus gives the bread and wine.

witchcrafts promises are noticed by the holy spirit.

vampirizm

ok bfi garbage cans nights templer under the stairs and paranormal reasearch in the hot water tank.

so thats a good definition of feeding where are you sugesting the above post sets in.

#72 bullfrogsrules

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:01 AM

these are in my collection know i find it a peace of art id like to leave it alone

athiests=science? It is imperative that you all have at least a degree in cosmology, biology and physics!!

faith = Gullibility,blind believing & trust

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

time machine=balance=The cross is the cross-section of the balance?

His right hand in the light, his left hand in the dark, his head hangs in the balance?= universe

A girl has a "bat mitzvah." ("Bar mitzvah" is for boys). It means daughter of the commandments

the KKK existed=burning cross

micro-evolution = fact
macro- monkey evolution = lie aka joke aka

East= Islam=Violence

West=Christian=peace

Cruci = Cross
Fixion = Fiction a made up story

east - sun rises
west - sun sets

the energizer bunny keeps going and going
=devil
deal with the devil=forbidden battery
heaven and hell=truth pill or forget me not
spellcheck=evolution

Assume life = true

religion and evolution= of ark (1500 and quebec) the dali lama and Thomas Alva Edison who invented the light bulb (global french anguage or dali lam becoming president of china)

matter= holy spirit creating anti matter

Son = Sun... Christians can't figure it out... how many SUNdays in Church and SUNrise services
will it take lol

relgion = blind faith

If God showed himself then people would only be believing because they know for sure, rather
than faith.

god= gas on doodoo

Talking to god = Prayer!

Faith >>> Moral

eyes to see but do not want to look ears to hear but do not want to listen

Christians are all fanatics, Atheists all eat Babby ,women are all inferior and Men are all stupid!

Buddha and/or the Dalai Lama

1 - Someone is hospital receiving flowers.
2 - Marathon runner at the finish line.
3 - Relegated sports team doing well. (sorry this was all I could think of)

"Humor looked in the mirror and saw Love."

Gayest Avatar Name = Biscut

Isn't gay and Christian an oxymoron?

compare the words Hatred / disagreement

Tolerance and love are not tied to one another

according to Christianity, threats of eternal torture = love

"wet and dry burn together" = armpit?

I want to fill up my car...?I want to fill up my car's outside with a sticker of every religion in the world. Of course, it wouldn't be possible getting every one, but could I get a decent amount? What system should I go through to pick the highest priority religions since they all cant fit on my car? Would I then have a colorful car?

I would not put subcategories on my car(Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, etc,) so would that make my job much easier? Is this a futile effort?

Give me a literal answer and a spiritual answer.

requires reappraisal of certain presumptions concerning light, sound, time, energy, matter

a method of loci mnemonic for conceptualizing the geometry of music in progressively higher dimensions

evenly odd

oddly even

an enigma

x31.415 deg² = c

the two are One

a 'hands on' approach to number

=0010000100

6 pack is taking form
2 pack has seen to have needles and Societies favor involved (Mafia)
42 stretch 43 controls lower half

1= god
2= holy spirit
3= jesus
4= me (jerry)
5= all angels
6= mother nature
7= brotherhood of mankind
8= society
9= world (dont be friends with it)
10= ten commandments
11= saints and government and in a flux because of the time machine
12= friends/ deciples
13= jesus
14= holy spirit
15= god

1/70 low true god
6/42 stretch 43 freinds family
6/74 top bottom god
1/45 very true true god
1/47 true god
2/79 purity god top bottom (change holy spirit)
8/43 society stretched

#73 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:04 AM

5.5 Seked
b = 11 : 14 = h
1.27272727272727... = 11 : 14
http://www.cheops-py...ment.html#seked
http://home.hiwaay.n...lison/30th.html
231 = 11th Hexagonal (6)

343 = 777 ][ 7+7+7 = 21
343 = speed of sound ( meters : seconds )
343 - 127 = 216 = 666

666]1[ ]1[666 = 3:2 ∏ 4:3 = ( 7 : 5 )

1 radian = 57.2958...
73 = Digit ∑(zodiac)-----------> 3rd centered icositetragonal (24)
127 = ∑(zodiac)-------------> 3rd centered tetracontadigonal (42)
18 = Digit ∑(planets)-------> 6+6+6 ][ 666 = 216 = 3rd heptatrigonal (73)

18 : 57.2958 = 0.31415... ≈ π : 10
127 : 73 ≈ 1.73 ≈ 60°
127 : 57.2958 = 2.216...
73 : 57.2958 = 1.27408... ≈ 4 : π
73 : 127 = 0.574803... ≈ 1 radian : 10

57.4803 - 57.2958 = 0.1845
0.1845 : 57.2958 = 0.00322...
73 x 0.00322 = 0.2350...

0.2350... x10³ = 235
Lunar months per Metonic cycle

0.2350... x10² = 23.5
Obliquity of Ecliptic = 23.44° = axial tilt
http://en.wikipedia....quity#Obliquity

Pythagorean Comma = 23.46 cents
= disparity between 12 perfect fifths & 7 octaves
http://en.wikipedia....thagorean_comma
Chromatic Circle ---> Circle of Fifths \ Fourths = Star Dodecahedron ( 7 : 5 )
http://en.wikipedia....chromatic_scale

231 = ∑(trumps) = 8th Octahedron
23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1
7 Octaves = (0-11) x7 = 77+0

3:2 = Perfect Fifth = 1.5
(3:2)¹² = 129.7 : 128 = (2:1)⁷
12 Perfect Fifths : 7 Octaves
(♈=antimony) <----> 17
1.5 - 0.17 = 4 : 3
1.4983 = Equal Tempered Fifth = 1.5 - 0.0017 (Major scale)
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Major_scale
http://demonstration...tMusicalScales/
23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1 23-->1
If 0-11 = ♈-♓ = ∑(zodiac) 127, then x23 = 2921 ][ +1 = 2922
365.25 = 2922 : 8

20 = 2
0 = 1
12 = 3

- 123 -- 213 - 231 -- 321 - 312 -- 132
(000 - 100 - 010 - 001 - 011 - 101 - 110 - 111)

Caduceus=Kukulkan

Respectfully, we risk exposing a most ancient secret....
It is surmised the Liber Thoth has provided something of a template for architects of rule & measure through the ages.
Composing the geometry of musical space, One recognizes certain features in Tune with specific harmonic ‘truths’. This may explain the power of various translations to resonate with the masses - too easily inspiring faith or belief at the expense of Wisdom & Understanding. Be that as it may, Humanity as a whole may now be able to comprehend this 30th parallel puzzle-box with greater clarity than at any other time in recent history; due, perhaps, for no other reason than our proximity to the date curiously formulated in its recurring diagram for obtaining the golden ratio from 2 circles sharing a single radius.
-0-
By exhibiting properties of hyper-spatial and projective geometry, this ‘book’ not only ranks as the greatest card trick ever played, but enigmatically raises some mind-bending questions concerning ‘the bigger picture’.
Contemporary Tarot histories tend to focus on its origins as a game, claiming to have ‘debunked’ theories of an occult origin by demonstrating their subsequent use in fortune-telling, but the esoteric tradition attributing authorship to the ancient Egyptians remains unassailed for the simple reason that the subject of divination has Nothing to do with the origins of this tradition.

But, then, some forms of ‘magic’ are merely misdirection ...aren’t they?

1:1 = x⁰
1:2
2:3
3:4

#74 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:21 AM

Within the geometric domain of that musical space known as the Octave, the ‘midpoint’ in an equal tempered scale is precisely √2:1, the Tritone interval otherwise known as ‘Diabolus in Musica’.

( 11 <--- ---> 8 )
While other tritone ratios for meantone tunings may come closer to √2, the Undecimal Tritone (11:8) is derived from the 11th harmonic and thereby already provided for in the geometric progression defining the harmonic series. http://en.wikipedia....nics_and_tuning

Given its irrationality, expressing the square root of two as a fraction is an infinite regress, estimating closer to a point that remains just beyond reach:
x:y ----> x+y+y : x+y
1:1 = 0 semitones
3:2
7:5
17:12
41:29....
This sequence of approximations (Pell numbers and their companions) use a recurrence relation like that of the Fibonacci sequence; and, just as the golden ratio (1.618033989...) limits consecutive Fibonacci numbers, the silver ratio (2.414213562) limits consecutive Pell numbers. Gold (n=1) and Silver (n=2) as transmuted by the continued fraction: ½(n + √(n² + 4))

c′ :Middle C = ( 10x Φ )² Hz

Taking the figurate number 231 (8th Octahedron) as a model for the Octave, the Tritone interval may be seen to partition this octahedron into 2 ‘equal’ pyramids (231/2 = 115.5) each approximating the number of days in Mercury’s synodic period (115.88 days). Twenty-two of these conjunctions comprise 7 Earth years, a cycle giving a ratio for π ≈ 22:7

So, multiplying the sum of the Tarot trumps by 11 we obtain the number of days in the periodic cycle between the planets that are tune with the proportion of a circle’s circumference to its’ radius squared.

a² + b² = 1
c ≈ aquarius : water
mem mem : mem

One of these pyramids added to the Silver ratio = 4:1 = Twin octaves (one even, one odd) consisting of 13 scale degrees. This span of two octaves is also known as a XVth.... the Diabolus in Musica?

Geometry+Arithmetic+Astronomy+Music
Mercury=Hermes=Thoth

Edited by Yngwaz, 20 November 2009 - 02:07 AM.

#75 bullfrogsrules

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

ive pondered the internet for several years i use a form of numerialogy below for poetry i also use dayjavue on a regular bases intregued at the hidden word that i believe floats by the will of the bible. so tell me this my list below i believe is a mixture of all religion and witchcraft mabby even athizm perhaps computer. what style is it to you

these are in my collection know i find it a peace of art id like to leave it alone

athiests=science? It is imperative that you all have at least a degree in cosmology, biology and physics!!

faith = Gullibility,blind believing & trust

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

time machine=balance=The cross is the cross-section of the balance?

His right hand in the light, his left hand in the dark, his head hangs in the balance?= universe

A girl has a "bat mitzvah." ("Bar mitzvah" is for boys). It means daughter of the commandments

the KKK existed=burning cross

micro-evolution = fact
macro- monkey evolution = lie aka joke aka

East= Islam=Violence

West=Christian=peace

Cruci = Cross
Fixion = Fiction a made up story

east - sun rises
west - sun sets

the energizer bunny keeps going and going
=devil
deal with the devil=forbidden battery
heaven and hell=truth pill or forget me not
spellcheck=evolution

Assume life = true

religion and evolution= of ark (1500 and quebec) the dali lama and Thomas Alva Edison who invented the light bulb (global french anguage or dali lam becoming president of china)

matter= holy spirit creating anti matter

Son = Sun... Christians can't figure it out... how many SUNdays in Church and SUNrise services
will it take lol

relgion = blind faith

If God showed himself then people would only be believing because they know for sure, rather
than faith.

god= gas on doodoo

Talking to god = Prayer!

Faith >>> Moral

eyes to see but do not want to look ears to hear but do not want to listen

Christians are all fanatics, Atheists all eat Babby ,women are all inferior and Men are all stupid!

Buddha and/or the Dalai Lama

1 - Someone is hospital receiving flowers.
2 - Marathon runner at the finish line.
3 - Relegated sports team doing well. (sorry this was all I could think of)

"Humor looked in the mirror and saw Love."

Gayest Avatar Name = Biscut

Isn't gay and Christian an oxymoron?

compare the words Hatred / disagreement

Tolerance and love are not tied to one another

according to Christianity, threats of eternal torture = love

"wet and dry burn together" = armpit?

I want to fill up my car...?I want to fill up my car's outside with a sticker of every religion in the world. Of course, it wouldn't be possible getting every one, but could I get a decent amount? What system should I go through to pick the highest priority religions since they all cant fit on my car? Would I then have a colorful car?

I would not put subcategories on my car(Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, etc,) so would that make my job much easier? Is this a futile effort?

Give me a literal answer and a spiritual answer.

evenly odd

oddly even

an enigma

x31.415 deg² = c

the two are One

a 'hands on' approach to number

=0010000100

6 pack is taking form
2 pack has seen to have needles and Societies favor involved (Mafia)
42 stretch 43 controls lower half

1= god
2= holy spirit
3= jesus
4= me (jerry)
5= all angels
6= mother nature
7= brotherhood of mankind
8= society
9= world (dont be friends with it)
10= ten commandments
11= saints and government and in a flux because of the time machine
12= friends/ deciples
13= jesus
14= holy spirit
15= god

1/70 low true god
6/42 stretch 43 freinds family
6/74 top bottom god
1/45 very true true god
1/47 true god
2/79 purity god top bottom (change holy spirit)
8/43 society stretched

#76 Yngwaz

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

bullfrogsrules said:

so tell me this my list below i believe is a mixture of all religion and witchcraft mabby even athizm perhaps computer. what style is it to you

Regarding our activities here, ‘poetry review’ might be applicable, if One can Tree the forest from C.
Yet, a case may be made for there being a subject under discussion more specific to the harmonic geography of Tarot attributions as provided by the Liber Thoth [AC] than to catering to BullFrogRules’ need for attention.

But, tophet, let’s clear the miasma a little and humor the amphibian....

Assuming the lack of narrative structure and apparent inability to form proper sentences is intentional, the content under review may be evaluated in terms of the cut-up methods explored by W.Burroughs y B.Gyson. In as much as there exist ‘third mind’ poetics to any cut-up, the technique may be utilized to evoke meanings which do not rely upon linguistic systems of control or internal censoring mechanisms. Application to mass media products has been shown effective at deconstruction of traditional order/chaos dichotomies otherwise capable of viral replication in global (un)consciousness.

However, we detect a peculiar dissonance to this particular pastiche which suggests the author might actually have intended a greater degree of cognitive coherence than may be found in evidence. In particular, some source material has not been subjected to any randomness of redaction, having been lifted whole and placed within another work claiming originality. Technically, this method is more on the order of plagiarism than of inoculation against narrative control.

Thus, the work in question regrettably fails as an example of the cut-up method. We may therefore surmise that the author’s fragmentary prose betrays an intellectual deficiency beyond the scope of this critique.
We wish it luck crawling out of the primordial ooze...

Edited by Yngwaz, 05 December 2009 - 06:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users