• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:37 AM

Hello,

My name is ThoTh (aka flay)

[removed bit about an un-related forum and it's stats ~Q]

So, a brief re-introduction:

THEM, is a formation of six black magicians who represent an Australian contribution to Satanism. Formed in 2003 by a small group of Initiates trained in the exoteric and esoteric systems of the Order of Nine Angles (ONA), and a range of other black magical occult systems, it operates an online nexion called Mvimaedivm to communicate its unique methodology and black magical principles.

THEM's primary collective goal is to presence the Dark Gods via a physical Australian Nexion, and implement a number of magical goals to effect certain global changes, all planned in a long-term strategic assault designed to give young Australia - a significant Sinister History. To implement some of these changes it distributes its Mythos and that of the ONA by various means: online forums being one of these. Although united in a common goal - Members of THEM also pursue their own isolated and independant goals.

In its short lifetime, THEM and its Initiates have managed to catapult Australia to the forefront of Satanic and Occult consciousness as a serious contender amongst the already well-established Satanic communities and groups; expound countless aspects of the Order of Nine Angles in its hundreds of essays, volumes, and teachings (some public - some not) as well as develop a new unique and aggressive strain of Satanism that deals in Narrative magic and the power of Forms; a system that bypasses contradiction and clarifies the appearance of the occult from the essence; generate unique concepts and ideas that have infiltrated the occult community and become part of a highly influential means to work magic on a National Scale as per the directives of Aeonics and Aeonic Magic.

Anyone wishing to discuss the Temple of THEM is welcomed to do so, publically or privately.

Fragments of the fomer thread (and of the posts made to OF.net before being deleted) that were archived before OF shut down are also available by PM.

ISS (In Sinister Solidarity)
ThoTh
Temple of THEM, Australia

P.S. - Within the Abyss is an infinitely more suitable name for matters LHP than "Satanism". Well done to whoever is responsible for this astute change.

Edited by Qryztufre, 20 February 2009 - 08:42 PM.
clarity | Q ~ see note above

#2 Noctulius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:57 PM

Hello,
I began to study many ONA MMS, and i focused mainly on the septenary system. (which has many interpretations, and discovered new ones, like the water circuit in nature, etc)
Then i began to learn how to vibrate certain invocations, and the results were pretty good, especially when i was using a quartz crystal. When the weather will allow it, i want to go into a cave which has quartz crystals on it's walls, and try the invocations there.

I found the first information about Temple of Them by reading several documents written by "Them" : ""Temple of Them Manifesto", "The +o+ handbook", "Anorha 28 & 29" etc...now i'm reading 4 Diayes of the Devilworshipper. (almost finished the first book).
I recommend everyone to read them, there are very good books, especially if you read the ONA MMS in parallel.

I want to mention that i already follow the seven-fold way, but of course, i don't want to limit to the ONA. In time, i have built a strong relation with Noctulius, and with the night itself.

Now, i work with another 2 persons here in my country (Romania). They are both interested in the occult, particullary the way of the ONA (with it's 2 extensions: Temple of Them and WSA 352).
The question is...is the membership limited to Australia only ? cound there be (in time, of course) a Temple of Them coven here ? Thanks

I really appreciate what you and the other members of the Temple of Them are doing for the satanic comunity(and for the abyss in general)

In sinister solidarity,
Noctulius Moongod

#3 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:33 AM

Hello Noctulius,

there are very good books, especially if you read the ONA MMS in parallel.

(The paralell is quite necessary - a great deal of our published work may not make sense unless you are familiar with the ONA to a considerable degree, first.)

Now, i work with another 2 persons here in my country (Romania). They are both interested in the occult, particullary the way of the ONA (with it's 2 extensions: Temple of Them and WSA 352).

The question is...is the membership limited to Australia only ? cound there be (in time, of course) a Temple of Them coven here ? Thanks

Short answer: Yes, there could be a Temple of THEM opened in Romania and I am open to discussing that possibility with you.

I really appreciate what you and the other members of the Temple of Them are doing for the satanic comunity(and for the abyss in general)

Thank you very much on our part, both for the kind words, and for taking an interest in our work - which work is not the message of THEM, but reflects the approach. Note also Noctulius, that more of it was uploaded recently to our myspace page. Some of it is from the archives of Mvimaedivm and previously unreleased.

ISS,

(PS - Please don't delete this reference, Qryztufre - we are providing free information at this location rather than posting long essays here on OC as we did in the past.)

Edited by ThoTh, 24 February 2009 - 01:36 AM.
clarity

#4 Noctulius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.

I will register on myspace (i don't have an account yet, because it's not very popular in Romania). Could you please give me the link to the Temple of Them page? (either here, either via private message)

Currently I'm working on translating the ONA MMS to make them avaiable here, in our language. Also i'm working on expanding the sinister tradition in Romania by giving them to people interested in the occult.
If you would like, i could translate some of the Temple of Them documents too (in the future), but i need your consent first.

ISS,
Noctulius

#5 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

You're welcome, Noctulius.

I've supplied the link privately. For anyone else: THEM are located in several places online - just do a google search for "Mvimaedivm".

ISS,

#6 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:35 AM

In response to a few questions regarding providing proof of Self-Initiation: a few brief notes.

1. Photo's are not necessary. If you want to send photo's as proof then by all means, mask your identity or only take photos of your props (if any). Burn any faces out of photos using a lighter or cut it out using scissors and scan it before sending it. Blurring it on say, photoshop, does not render the image immune to reversal technology that can unblur. THEM are not interested in having a personal profile of our members, nor in knowing who you are or what you look like; such information should, if one wishes to enter THEM, be guarded at all times before during and after as the case may be. (Qv. Notes for the Un-Initiated I and II)

2. Written proofs are fine. All that we want - is sufficient proof that you have taken the effort to take the initiation seriously and feel you have done enough to begin a new magical quest - with us. (Qv. Self-Initiation Rites in the Tradition of THEM)

ISS,

#7 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:20 AM

Tree of Wyrd: Suggested Reading

(Note: This suggested reading list has been compiled following a request for ona mss that will aid in a greater understanding of the Tree of Wyrd. Some of the mss listed are those released directly commenting on the symbolism of the tree itself – while others listed are important because they relate or illuminate aspects or certain misconceptions of the nature/essence/vehicle of the Tree that some other mss dealing with the TOW tend to generate when only the symbology and correspondences are studied. What is vitally important to keep in mind during study of the MSS, is that to get the most out of the ONA system (or any system IMHO) is that what is taught must be understood Holistically – i.e. All of the works of the ONA should be read, cross-referenced, compared, tested, and mentally collated because they represent one unified expression – broken into many pieces, yes – but nonetheless unified. It is difficult to fairly appraise something with esoteric qualities without all the available evidence present – and a study of the Tree involves more than just an understanding of the symbolism employed. Thus I have included some other mss that I believe compliment any study of the Tree interrelated as it is, with many other aspects of Traditional Satanism. Like many aspects of the ONA – there are layers to it. There are the preliminary correspondences and symbols to learn, then provided means to delve deeper into the symbols via various ways to express/build/interact with the Tree and its archetypes; then, further understanding to learn of its development, history, meta-history; understanding of the appearance and essence of the Tree and its use in ONA magic; its use in Aeonic manipulation; more abstract concepts such as the importance of symbolism in the role of man itself, the motivational powers of form, perhaps culminating in questions as to the necessity of Symbol itself, and so on…It is not an easy concept to grasp by looking at it one way, because it does not exist to be understood in isolation or isolated terms.”
-ThoTh +O+ / ONA ~Australian Nexion)

MSS:
Note: Not given in any particular order of importance.

1. NAOS
2. The Black Books of Satan (certain editions better than others – i.e. CB versions contain some description of Dark God workings, while some later versions omit several diagrams explaining the Nine Angles Symbolism.)
3. Notes on the Septenary / Abyss etc from the Appendix in NAOS.
4. A Guide to Black Magick
5. The Alchemy of Magick
6. Concerning the Traditions of the ONA
7. Crowley, Satan and the Sinister Way
8. Manipulation I
9. Esoteric Synistry
10. Notes on Esoteric Tradition I (Venus Sphere – Nasz Dom)
11. A Note on Seven
12. Aeonic Magick: A Basic Introduction (Contains the connexion of the Tree to the ‘bifurcation’ of two kinds of time as understood by AL.)
13. Civilizations, Aeons, and Individuals.
14. The Lands of the Dark Immortals
15. A Question of Being
16. A Question of Time
17. A Note Concerning The Symbology of The Dark Gods
18. Azoth: Ephemera of the ONA
19. The Mythos of the Dark Gods: Beings of Acausal Darkness
20. Mastery: Its Real Meaning and Significance
21. Magick, The Sinister, Aeons, and The Psyche of The Folk: Esoteric Notes XXIX
22. ONA Esoteric Notes 103
23. Practising the Sinister Presence (TOB Mss – unreleased / mvimaedivm only)
24. Study Notes on Septenary (From Part I or II of NAOS)
25. The Inner Meaning of the Seven-Fold Way
26. The Reality of Magick
27. The Septenary, Crowley, and the Origins of The ONA
28. Sigil of the Order of Nine Angles
29. Dark Forces Words (By Hagur)
30. Accumulated Notes on the Diamond Body* (+O+ mss)
31. Mythos
32. Oto Anorha #29
33. On Angles and Curves: Part II
33. Beyond the Adept
34. Defending the ONA
35. Five-Dimensional Magick

I’ve also googled a few links, scanned the info and agree with the explanations given in these few links for the meaning of Wyrd – involving as I think it does the particular (often unique) weltanschauung of the world one holds that influences the particular way in which they perceive, process and manipulate the geometry of the world and its contents to bring about an environment or state of events or being they believe is decreed for them and their particular vehicle (person) by a Cosmic or Higher law of destiny.

http://www.angelfire...adger/wyrd.html
http://www.tomgraves.org/wyrdmyth
http://www.wyrdwords...y/whatwyrd.html
http://www.orakels.c...ter%20Tarot.pdf.

* As was paraphrased for ONA in Oto Anorha #29, the essential two traditional elements to be passed on via the Sinister Tradition are a) the mythos of the dark ones, ;) the nature and importance of seven/the septenary system. What also seems to characterize and make the essence of the Sinister Tradition unique (and occasionally hostile) is its insistence upon the preservation of the Septenary system of the ancient world (and Aryans) as opposed to the Jewish distortion that introduced additional (unnecessary according to the order) number systems such as 12 and the tacking on of again, distorted, and unnecessary addendum to the essence of magick – resulting for example in the Sephiroth and the
“Q-blah”. A study of the Diamond Body – mentioned occasionally as the goal of the Immortal – is useful in adding some context to the important difference in the vehicle of the Tree of Wyrd expressing not only the septenary mode but also the bifurcation of time into the acausal and causal - vs the Sephiroth whose exoteric structure is cluttered with correspondences but whose esoteric system lacks the aesthetic vivifying esoteric resonance of sacred geometry that ties the TOW in with the tetrahedron, the psyche, the past, the west, and the two idioms of time. Comments to this effect were made in an issue of Fenrir concerning the Tarot symbolism of the Q-blah.

(I also suggest studying the piezoelectric and resonant qualities of Quartz, molecular structure of Quartz, to get a sense of how the tetrahedron bridges various aspects of the Sinister Tradition. There are many unanswered questions concerning the origin of the TOW – ONA attempted to answer most of these in the mss relating to their history and origins.)

Although the Sinister Tradition condemns the practice of the Q-blah – knowing what the Q-blah teaches greatly helps one to contrast and appreciate the sometimes overt, sometimes subtle differences between the Sephiroth/Tree of Wyrd – Aryan/Semitic ethos and attitude – Magian and Sinister ideologies.

Finally – the mss concerning the Septenary system written by the ONA are just one (albeit extensive) representation and product of research into the importance of Seven. Part of the Sinister Tradition involves the expansion of it by its initiates and adepts – a flexible living thriving body of knowledge, accumulated and added to or taken from as time goes by. Of its origins - many questions remain unanswered.

ISS,

Edited by ThoTh, 17 March 2009 - 05:36 AM.
Added further information.

#8 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:01 AM

The Myspace site recently cited as a contact for THEM and our MSs is about to be closed down. A new distribution means via wordpress has been chosen to represent our Temple - and the older MSs from myspace will shortly be transferred over. In the meantime -

http://templeofthem.wordpress.com/

#9 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:04 AM

A soundscape produced by a member of Mvimaedivm and member of the Sinisterion and entitled "Galactica" will be available for sale from The Black Glyph Society in the coming weeks.

THEM and the Artist in question have been (and still are) assisting each other in the processes of creation and illustration to produce a number of new sonic/audio compositions and artwork.

More information on the artist and the composition will be supplied as the release draws nearer.

ISS,

#10 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:27 AM

The Black Glyph Society is Honoured to host and announce the release of ‘Galactica’ - A sinister soundscape created by the O7Stars Nexion.

“Nearly 40 minutes of cold Cosmic ambience, dark atmosphere and deep-rooted longing for the stars. A vague cry out toward the interstellar fields of emptiness and utter stillness, where only Gods have wandered. . .”

A Special Edition ltd. to 21 copies / A Standard Edition to follow.

http://www.lulu.com/...lactica/6781272

ISS 07Stars,

THEM

#11 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

Hello,
Nice to see people are still reading this thread. Been a while since anything was posted here, so here is a previously unpublished article by us that arose in response to a debate on another forum:

Satan: A Numinous Symbol in the 21st Century

[Why THEM believe Satan still plays a role in the Sinister.]

I'll be brief, and not rabbit on. Contributions to Satanism can be made if, someone understands the context in which people and humanity have used Satan, understands the pattern and reasons for his changing face and energy over the centuries - and not so much why, but that, he continues to be a numinous symbol.

Satanism represents one recent outward name and formulation among many of a process of changing symbols indicative of a deeper esoteric need and drive in human beings. Wherein such symbols/names external (clumsy) handholds conveniently used within the occult can and do occasionally make conscious for those who only sensed energies unconsciously before - the connexion of the human being with what is really there - and what is really there is not to be mistaken for the symbols, interpretations, forms, and the slow process of mistakes - the forms used to distill it.

It doesn't matter what you name whatever it is you think WSA and THEM and ONA do - and it doesn't matter if you give it a new name - such things as names are restrictive by nature given the habit for people to presume a present symbol equals its sum total. The presentation of a form or name used by such groups is always used for an ulterior purpose – for if it were not, what were possible should be restricted simply because it went outside the definition of something as limiting as Satanism.

Two things; understanding in symbols and in 4 dimensions are the root characteristics of our present state of consciousness. While they continue to be the keys to apprehension and influence - the archetype defined by Satan will exert a tremendous influence even for all the disfavour he has received – and because the archetype is presenced by but not limited to Satan - any other energy that presents a similar emanation as Satan's archetype will do. Because he is more than the sum of the interpretations by human beings to channel him, He is a numinous symbol.

Because the power of the numinous symbol of Satan is inherent, (i.e. comes from somewhere outside of human control) and lies beyond our control - beyond our ability to capture what that symbol does; what it makes us feel, what it means in the context of our collective consciousness; can only be controlled for a certain amount of time - eventually, the individual (or collective) senses the artificial connexion that distinguishes the genuine numinous symbol and the attempted hijack for someone else’s temporary gain - (often, only at an older age does the persona become aware of this - if at all) but at times the numinous power of the symbol itself will override the wrapping paper of cheap imitations. The power of Satan's archetype will persist until it no longer is required by the consciousness and is replaced by something else.

That is why logos have such a powerful influence and have revolutionized the industrial modern world.

In 1955 there was no such thing as a mass of brands. By tapping into the genuine power certain symbols have, companies have managed to take some of that numinous power for themselves and use it for better or worse - but they cannot change the essence of the symbols they borrow from - those symbols are beyond our influence. Just as Satan is beyond our influence.

~

The trap of thinking one is not contributing to Satanism simply by living and seeking to increase the consciousness of oneself and at times, others, is to mistake the appearance of what we are doing – for the essence of what we are doing – which is, and always has been, even if painfully slow, acting as one dis-connected but unified grasp for the gods.

~

Addendum

Q - How do we know it is still a Symbol imbued with a numinous charge?

Take two Satanic Bibles. Strip the cover from one. Replace it with that of the New Testament. Place both books back on a table - and ask someone to choose the Satanic Bible. They will choose the one marked thusly. Even though both are in actual fact Satanic Bibles, they will reach for the form, be drawn to interpret the essence by the appearance - by the symbol, by its outward form. Even if they don't fully comprehend what that essence is - it still has power.

I think this small exercise says something quite profound about human perception.

The point here is not to provide a new experiment - such knowledge of the process of perception is possible - and has been tested - But, its ramifications are liminal.

People do not Stay aware of this factor in the process of many of their choices - they do not incorporate it (there are endless examples to demonstrate this, too) and while, the occultist-type persona may develop such an awareness, the average person is unconsciously ruled by the power of Symbol and Form. People greatly underestimate the power and entrenchment of forms and symbols in daily life - this makes it easy for the Magian to control them.

It makes no difference that/if they eventually "dis-cover" the ruse - for even after that - they will still see, understand and process information symbolically. On finding out - they will still assess in further abstracts such as 'This is/is not a Satanic Bible".

Even if you place two identical Satanic Bibles on the Table, and they reach for either one - they are still thinking in abstracts - still processing information symbolically - they are equating the symbol with abstracts. It is not the content of the books that matter - it is the process of symbolism in the decision/assessment-making process prevalent in perception that proves a numinous charge. And that is what this experiment aims to prove -a numinous charge in the symbolism of Satan.

~

And as for being trapped in 4 dimensions - we need only examine our writing to see the absolute reliance inherent in our language of linear time and the forward progression of Time. The way we singularize our concepts in 3 dimensional space with IS, ON, THE, IN, FOR, and so on contain the limitation of 3 dimensional space with a fourth abstract flowing through them. This 'habit' reflects keys to the consciousness that leave it open to be manipulated. (Qv. “Chrono-Bet” Liber 13/13)

#12 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:15 AM

The Temple of THEM, in association with the Order of Nine Angles proudly presents a new version of Naos for 2009 - "Crux".

An extensively re-worked Hermetic Guide to magick in the spirit of Naos by the Temple of THEM interwoven with members of THEM's Sorcery and Black Magick. 200 pages, inc. new material, carefully considered inclusions for the new adherent treading the Path and essential updates and revisions.

Crux is printed and assembled privately & is directly available from the Temple.

$100.00 AU - postage inclusive.

Please note: A $20 deposit is required for all orders.

Contact Kris at templeofthem@yahoo.com to place an order. Serious enquiries only please.

#13 corneliamarie

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

ThoTh said:

The Temple of THEM, in association with the Order of Nine Angles proudly presents a new version of Naos for 2009 - "Crux".

An extensively re-worked Hermetic Guide to magick in the spirit of Naos by the Temple of THEM interwoven with members of THEM's Sorcery and Black Magick. 200 pages, inc. new material, carefully considered inclusions for the new adherent treading the Path and essential updates and revisions.

Crux is printed and assembled privately & is directly available from the Temple.

$100.00 AU - postage inclusive.

Please note: A $20 deposit is required for all orders.

Contact Kris at templeofthem@yahoo.com to place an order. Serious enquiries only please.

And what does this have to do with Demonolatry exactly? Is it the Hermeticism? Just curious.

CM

#14 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:20 PM

Hello,
I'm not sure I understand the question as I don't understand the link you've made.
Since I didn't use the word 'demonolatry' or describe Crux as having to do with anything relating to 'demonlatry' - I am not entirely sure what you are asking.

Are you familiar with the ONA's book, NAOS?

ISS,

Edited by ThoTh, 19 August 2009 - 01:13 AM.

#15 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:09 AM

corneliamarie said:

And what does this have to do with Demonolatry exactly? Is it the Hermeticism? Just curious.

CM

Hello, Sorry, it just occurred to me what you were asking.

Demonolatry is defined as the worship or study of demons and devils - Hermeticism as, "adherence to, belief in, or propagation of these concepts and ideas". If you're familiar with NAOS - which you may well not be - www.lulu.com/otoanorha has a free download of this text - you'd be familiar with the Dark God pantheon and Sinister Tradition of the Order of Nine Angles.

The Sinister Way involves working with these energies/entities, at first using visual aids and tools such as the Tree of Wyrd, then direct communion via Dark Pathworkings, and gradually more and more subtly until the energies themselves are apprehended without the appearance. Thus Naos is a Hermetic Guide relating an often Solitary Way to Adeptship.

Crux updates existing texts in Naos and adds those from its archives believed to be of more crucial importance to understanding/adhering to the Seven-Fold Way with experienced Adepts adding content that would be useful concerning this Tradition but was felt to be omitted in Naos. But Crux also takes different approaches to the system laid out in Naos, inc. what you refer to as Demonolatry. Our magic differs fundamentally from the ONA's; Crux utilizes a different set of methods for physical sorcery on one hand, and explains its theory of narrative magick on the other - a means of 'discerning' form and its purpose, from any given Mythos. Inc. the ONA.

Does this answer your question?

ISS,

#16 enelesmada

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:54 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know what has become of THEM?

#17 Qryztufre

Administrator

• Owner
  • 6,557 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

enelesmada said:

Does anyone know what has become of THEM?

Quoted for the humor...

as for an answer... no real clue. Their blog now reads "Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here." Lets hope dear Thoth pops in and gives a better answer.

#18 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:02 AM

Hi Qryztufre,
We will get around to answering that.

In the meantime it might of interest to some of the members here that there is a 9 day ONA/Occult Auction taking place on eBay. Dozens of rare books and manuals, etc. Seller’s name is ‘Wyrdactic’
You can check the TempleofTHEM Wordpress for details.

ISS,

#19 enelesmada

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:25 AM

An update from the Temple of Them Wordpress:

+O+ Updates November 20
Due to unforeseen and regrettable circumstances in September, the Temple of THEM was temporarily forced to immediately and completely withdraw its online presence. This meant the closure of many foundations the Temple had spent years building and investing its energies in, inc. The Black Glyph Society and Mvimaedivm. Our sudden disappearance has led to the creation of an unfortunate aura of mystery and suspicion:- The Temple of THEM unequivocally remains an Organization dedicated to the Sinister and those associated with it.

There has also been an unwanted but necessary void of silence between the Temple, its members, and other organizations of the Sinisterion since September. Any email recieved after Sept 6th and up to Nov 12th was immediately deleted. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience but acted in the best interests of all concerned. I am again answering email.

Little more will be said here on the reasons behind our actions except that they involved a matter of network security and the preservation of that security.

Despite the setback, during our absence the Temple has been forced to rethink some of its strategies and consider changes to the way it conducts itself and its external affairs. We have also each had a rethink about our individual connexions to the Sinister and its related pathways, and made significant changes to our personal goals and the methodology for achieving those goals.

The Temple of THEM intends to re-open a forum in the near future to replace Mvimaedivm, where we will continue our revised current. Details to follow.

ISS,

ThoTh

#20 ThoTh

Board Member

• Board of Directors
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:55 AM

ONA:
http://www.lulu.com/the_nonagon

R.A.: (Former THEM Mss)
http://ryananschauung.wordpress.com/