- - - - -

Introduce Yourself...

70 replies to this topic

#21 scully2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

Anno mundi nineteen ninety-six. My name, given to me by my own word, is Scully XZRL Tindalos and I serve the Great Goddess ov Darkness.
Know also that I am known as Reshloth, Mezvil, Phoenix Heather, Magi Dark Angel.
When I looked for good, then EVIL came unto me; and when I wished for light, there came darkness. So mote it be.

And so I made darkness my secret place. And I waited.
An Angel ov Light came to me and said "Thou lovest EVIL more than Paradox. You are now mine enemy." And I chased the Angel away by uttering dark words ov old.

Then came Satan and said "Thou lovest EVIL more than Paradox. I will give thee all your desires if you bow down and worship me."
And I said to Satan "I speak against thee."; and Satan shook with fear, for I had sharpened my tongue like a serpent's, and my word were like adder's poison.

I will fear no EVIL, for EVIL is in me and I am ov it. That which does not kill me makes me stronger. And then came to me Mary Dragora showing me an image saying "I will show unto thee thy origins”. I was taken to a place ov Divine Darkness and I saw Evil Intelligence.

I knew that I was XZRL, for the spirit was born into me, as are the other Dark Angels in others. For the work was not yet complete and until it is the spirits ov the Dark Angels will continue to be reborn throughout the ages.

And I did see the Dissonance and I learned ov their names and powers. I was shown the Dark Queen and the Woman was clothed in the stars, Her skin was pale as snow and Her eyes were as black as a moonless night.

And the Archangel said go forth unto Her, and I saw She was drinking the blood ov Her martyrs from an ebony, onyx goblet. It was filled with wonderments and EVIL ov Her work. and when I saw Her I fell to my knees and bathed in her glory with admiration.

I said to her "I remember my duties and I will not fail. For all nations have forgotten the Balance." And Thus I embraced the Aion ov EVIL into my soul and Jezenoch was born.

Edited by scully2013, 12 August 2009 - 09:45 AM.
To change letter errors.

#22 OcculticWitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

Saiege said:

After seven to eight years searching for my path, having been in Wicca and Pentecostal/Charismatic Christianity, I began searching Luciferianism after being fed up with what I was finding and being left unsatisfied and thirsty for more.

I do not currently do much workings but I am serious about my studies and so far feel a connection with Ahriman and Az, as well as Baphomet. I do look at the Infernal Union of Samael and Lillith as a major aspect but considering that I am a Yatus (Luciferian Witch) I work more with the Witch-Deities/Entities... Ahriman, Az, Baphomet, and Cain.

I am open to many other paths, including Hoodoo, being incorporated into what I believe as an individual and refuse to settle for what just feels right when there is so much more to find... Yes, I am really eclectic but that's the best part of being Luciferian, I believe. :)

As for holidays, I'm still tossing them in the air and figuring out which works for me more... I am definitely not much for the Celtic labels of the holidays but other than that... Whatever works for one, may not quite work for another.

My favorite methods of divination, although still trying to find what works for me, are tarot cards, automatic writing, scrying, and meditation.

I've been interested in the occult since I was a child... it's quite the long story... so for brevity's sake, I'll just say it started with a "witch" who was my biological father's ex-wife giving me a stuffed devil with theban script in it, according to what I've been told.

This post having been a long time back amazes me.

My path hasn't changed much, actually not very much at all, even with all the "detours" that have been taken since then. I'm not a "Yatus" per se, but then it's a long time since I've studied Luciferianism and placed a lot of emphasis on that aspect.

Right now the emphasis is on Theistic Satanism with major touches of Witchcraft, with influences from Hoodoo and Luciferianism and possibly even Demonolatry. Hmm ... guess if it's the right path you're still going to have change but the basis will always end up the same.

OcculticWitch

... not your average witch ...

#23 Infernal One

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:14 PM

How long have I been interested in the occult? About thre years

How did I come to be on the path I am now? The Internet

What Paths do I follow? Theistic Satanism, Chaos, Demonolatry

What Entities do I worship? Satan, goetic demons, and what ever else strikes my fancy.

What I use for rituals? Whatever is easiest at any given time.

Do I celebrate any holidays? Whatever ones I feel like celebrating.

#24 docholliday

• Old Timers
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:57 PM

- How did you come to find the path you're on?

It evolved on its own, through my desire to reconcile what I orignially thought were disparate and antithetical concepts. I spent quite a bit of time involved not only in research and ritual, but also contemplation, prayer, and action. As a result of my works, I found my minhaj (way of being).

- How long have you been interested/involved in the occult?

Roughly half of my life - 15 or so years.

- What path do you follow?

The Golden Path, and I mean that quite seriously. While on the surface level, it looks like I'm trying to ape conepts from Frank Herbert's Dune novels, the fact is that he borrowed quite heavily from Judaism, Islam, and Buddhism. Qefitsath ha-Derech ("Kwisatz Haderach" in Dune parlance) is a concept in Qabbalistic tradition, and the idea of perfect balance leading to prophecy (or rather, perfected Intellect) is likewise found among some of the greater Jewish philosophers and mystics (Mainonides, ibn Paquda, Moses Luzatto).

- If theistic, what deities/entities do you work with?

Like Suleiman the Wise, I will traffic with any entity I am able, regardless of the name by which it is known. I'm monotheistic, so I consider all entities to be created/evolved beings, much like us (but with different capacities). It's an understanding that came about through my period of Reconciliation.

- What is your preference when it comes to methods of doing spells, rituals/rites, etc.?

My workings are always quiet, simple affairs. There is always little to nothing in the way of props or accessories. Mental alacrity is all that is needed, and simple mantras and breathing/visualization exercises are all that I use to enter into any state of "meta-awareness."

- Do you honor any holidays or celebrations in the year, in regards to your path?

I regularly observe the Sabbath and every other day on the Hebrew calendar.

#25 tavthe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:56 AM

How did you come to find the path you're on?

As I child I was both a very religious child (Catholic), and very curious about dark, mysterious practices - witchcraft, santeria, etc. I grew up in South Florida, where the first exposure I had to Santeria was through my brother's first wife, who was Wiccan.

Time passed and I continued to practice Catholicism, while pursuing exploration with astral projection and meditation. Then reached a point where Catholicism no longer appealed to me, and I went elsewhere. Then through some friends in high school, "re-discovered" Wicca. That lasted until abt. 20, when I started looking more seriously into Paganism, necromancy, shamanism, and chaos. Read a lot during that time, and to this day the Tao te Ching is still one of the most influential books I've ever read.

How long have you been interested/involved in the occult?

As I said above, long time. Generally my parents fostered some of those arcane interests. My father often gifted me with objects adorned with images of gods - from an Asclepius stele he picked up in Greece 30 yrs ago to a candle holder bearing a likeness to Cernunnos that he found at a yard sale for my 16th birthday. My mum really stirred my interest in the paranormal from a very early age.

What path do you follow?

Never truly considered myself an LHP. I've always considered myself an eclectic Pagan. Although I am fascinated to some degree with ritualized occult operations, my practice remains rooted in more folk-practices, hedge craft, witchcraft, folk magic.

If theistic, what deities/entities do you work with?

I've always been drawn to dragons/serpents and reptiles in general, hence my lifetime attraction to Tiamat. Also Set, sometimes Cthulhu. Many dark deities, or deities associated with the otherworlds/underworlds: Cernunnos, Hecate, Hel, Baba Yaga. A host of other deities across Celtic, Norse, Greco-Roman, and Slavic pantheons. But deity for me, does not always have a name and designation. Sometimes its a more general concept, like darkness, the abyss, or the universe (which I often perceive as this undefined vast cosmic consciousness with which all things are connected). Also nature spirits, elements.

I've always been a creature of theism. Not in the sense that I grovel like an ant to a higher species, but seek to engage them in conversation, and hope to learn something.

What is your preference when it comes to methods of doing spells, rituals/rites, etc.?

Dreaming, prayer, poetry. Move back and forth between formal rituals and simple ones. Usually prepare both types in advance. Divinations usually include tarot, tasseomancy, cloud scrying, and dreaming.

Do you honor any holidays or celebrations in the year, in regards to your path?

Generally the Celtic holidays (both equinoctial and solstitial, as well as cross quarter days), and moon cycles (esp. full, new and dark). And my birthday. And sometimes American national holidays.

#26 Oryx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:20 PM

I'm not on a specific path right now. I've always been somewhat of a wanderer dabbling in different traditions in search of something that fits. Unfortunately I've yet to find it. Chaos magic and shamanism are pretty close though.

Since I was born. Literally. I've always seen the world and reacted to it differently. When I was around 13 I eventually discovered Wicca and Paganism. To my surprise I discovered a lot of what was written was already incorperated into my daily life. Time and time again I come across different spells, meditations, and rituals that I've been doing from intuition my whole life. For example, when I was a child I discovered how to make myself invisible by focusing attention elsewhere. When I was a child I had a very strong connection with nature as well. The majority of my childhood was spent wandering around in the woods interracting with the spirits of nature.

Now that I'm older I've been able to work with the abilities I was born with and create wonderful changes in my life. I also take great pleasure in researching many aspects of the occult. Unfortunately, my lust for knowledge has had one negative effect in particular. I feel as though I've been wandering for too long and can not fully connect with a specific path. I hope to change this one day.

What path do you follow?
Again, no particular path. Just a peculiar mix of chaos magic, shamanism, and some kabbalah influence.

Isis, Metatron, Osiris, and various nature spirits.

What is your preference when it comes to methods of doing spells, rituals/rites, etc.?
I've found that doing elaborate rituals is very distracting. I usually like to meditate and do spell work entirely in my mind. Sometimes I'll do simple acts like lighting a candle, burning a piece of paper with a sigil on it, or just a tarot reading.

Mainly the seasons and moons. I don't do any elaborate celebrations though. Usually just a meditation.

#27 Iron Star

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

Salutations,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot really say I found this path. Rather, it found me. I began studying UFOs at the age of 13, The New Age Movement at the age of 15, Vampires at the age of 17 and Aliester Crowley at the age of 18.

At the age of 13 and onwards, I experienced various extrasensory experiences including telepathy with children under 6 years of age, animal communication and manipulation, channeling, precognition, retrocognition, psychometry, energy healing and remote viewing.

At the age of 18 and a half, something occurred that would forever change my life...

It was a dark night, I was meditating and Satan came to me in the form of a great black serpent. From there on, I was shown things of a darker spiritual nature and my path began.

At the age of 19 to current, I have studied many religions including most denominations of Christianity and Satanism. Among the others are included Paganism, Yoruba, The Temple of Set, The Order of Nine Angles and Buddhism. Finally, religions I have briefly looked into are Hinduism, Islam, Scientology, Judaism, Voodoo and a few cults I have forgotten the names of.

What path do you follow?

I cannot call myself a Satanist, simply because 'Satan' is not the only TITLE I give to my Deity. Also, my deity possesses characteristics both expected and unexpected of 'Satan'.

I suppose I have no name for the path I walk.

I tried that whole 'Atheistic Satanism' concept; it did not work for me!
So, being theistic I work with Who I term the following...

Satan
Apep
The Hidden God
The Nameless One
He Who Is Before Time
Supreme One
Great Serpent
Great Dragon
Devourer

... and other titles more personal of which I choose not to mention.

I create my own rites. However, the majority of my 'magick' is committed without rites or tools.

Samhain / All Hallows Eve
Black Moon
Blood Moon
Full Moon

I also do the majority of my Work on Tuesday and Saturday. (Mars and Saturn).
"People see Me as they wish to see Me. I do not deceive them, I merely show them what they wish to see." - Anonymous

#28 Ark

• Old Timers
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:31 AM

It is all very good except for:

I cannot call myself a Satanist, simply because 'Satan' is not the only TITLE I give to my Deity. Also, my deity possesses characteristics both expected and unexpected of 'Satan'.

Do you view Satan from a Christian POV? That is the only thing I was unable to discern from this.
Sickness to you my master
Here's to getting worse
Hope it kills you faster
Show me how it hurts

#29 Iron Star

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:29 AM

Ark said:

It is all very good except for:

Do you view Satan from a Christian POV? That is the only thing I was unable to discern from this.

I view Him separate of creation. He was in formlessness and before the naming of names.

However, I would say that YES He is as a roaring lion seeking whom He might devour. :rolleyes:
"People see Me as they wish to see Me. I do not deceive them, I merely show them what they wish to see." - Anonymous

#30 priestess

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hello everyone. Thought I'd introduce myself since I'm rather new to this forum. My name is Audrey, and I live in Northern Wisconsin.

How long have I been interested in the occult? I have been interested in the occult since I was twelve years old (that makes it, what, 1986 or so). I didn't actively practise any form of spirituality until I was about sixteen. I did research for my path for quite awhile, and my path is still opening up for me.

How did I come to be on the path I am now? Originally, through school friends. Then later on, I discovered a form of Demonic worship on the Internet.

What Paths do I follow? I honor all God/esses and/or Demonic beings.

What Entities do I worship? Many. They come from all pantheons.

What I use for rituals? My ritual tools? ;)

Do I celebrate any holidays? Yes. Equinoxes, Solstices, Samhain, and specific rites to deities.

I do everything spontaneously and always follow my gut instincts. I don't prefer to work in a very traditional or rigid sense. I do what feels right. I would someday like to write a book about what I practice, mainly to see if anyone else would appreciate my methods and to see if they work for others. I do worship alone as well. The small town I live in is largely Lutheran so I am not obvious towards my darker leanings in public. Plus, I work in government telecommunications. :)

Regards!
Priestess (Audrey)

#31 Amur

• Old Timers
  • 785 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:06 AM

A girl messed up my head and I strayed from my path and then it all just hit me like a brick slamming into your face, leaving the texture of the brick tattooed to your face...
Ever since the brick slammed into my face, although I've been aware of things all my life....

Creation|Destruction+Re-creation
Any entity that listens and needs plans for self-evolution, including the Allmighty, the plans don't come cheap tho, they will all have to work for me :)
- If atheistic, why do you not work with deities/entities?
Because they should work on themselves and then contact me, no point calling the boss before the work is done :!!!:
- What is your preference when it comes to methods of doing spells, rituals/rites, etc.?
Affecting energy directly
- Do you honor any holidays or celebrations in the year, in regards to your path?
All equinoxes, full moons and new moons....
"Don't mind the God, beware of the owner!"

#32 LordDinimis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

I got into the left hand path I am on originally just by playing dungeons and dragons and
Occult style books. My beliefs kept alive even through Right wing Christian scooling-gradeschool.
I am an artist and have been interested in the occult since I was very young. I found it inspiring as an inspiration.
I follow the path of wizardry leaning towards night magick but open minded about everything.
I work with a lot of deities found in Sumerian and Chaldean literature.
Some deities I do not work with as the do not resonate with me.
My preference is, regarding spells/rites etc. to honor the lunar aspects of existence.
I honor the solstice.
I consider myself as a follower of wizardry, all paths thereof.
-Dinimis

#33 Caderyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:36 AM

I have been a lurker for a while but felt I should introduce myself. I do not necessarily consider myself LHP but somewhere in the middle which I will explain.

I first took an interest in the occult and "supernatural" when I was 16 but not begin serious studies until I was 22. I am now 26 so it had been four years. About 2 years ago I took an interest in wicca and even followed that path until recently. I think I came to my current path after realizing I do not believe in the most common idea of karma, or three fold. I do believe in cause and effect but understand magic is not black or white. I guess you could say I have come to believe an eye for an eye is appropriate at times, so to speak. I just got tired of the fluff.

Interested for 10 years. Mostly involved for 4 but a little interested 6 years before then.

There is no label for my path at the moment but I would say it is currently a mix of witchcraft, paganism (mostly Greek when it comes to Gods), hermetics, and more recently demonolatry. I am in the process of getting ready to modify my Wicca BOS for my system of belief. I know this may sound crazy being in a in between space now but I'm about to experiment with different circle rituals, deities/demons, and occult ideas in general. I guess I'm trying to respectfully find what works best for me and respects my Gods.

Aphrodite was my patron deity in Wicca. I do still feel close to her but have made a list of things that I think call to me. The other beings I feel connected with or want to work with are...

Greek:

Persephone
Hecate
Athena

Daemon:

Delepitore
Flereous
Lucifer
Belial
Leviathin
Astarte
Tezrian
Rosier
Sonnelion
naamah

I guess that list explains my interest in demonolatry as well.....

There are more I want to work with but that's a basic list.

While I feel a pull to the Greek pantheon there are more daemons I feel a pull to it would seem.

I would like to add that I treat my Gods as if they are real but do consider the possibility they are focal points of energy. I don't believe deity will judge me for not knowing it's true nature, real or not.

I love ritual, I feel the more effort you put into something the better the results. My preference is to have the time and space to make the most out of it. Sadly all I have is a small space at most times. When I can I like time to sit down, think, write, gather materials, take a ritual bath, etc. The best place is in nature away from everything. My parents have a cabin in the woods I have used before. That would have to be my favorite place

I'll admit, since I have been in the middle of a spiritual change I haven't done much with holidays. I did honor the sabbats and still respect the change of seasons. I'm sure I will get into the swing of things once I reach a state of spiritual balance again.

Feel free to answer any question listed above or any not listed...

This is just a way for us LHP'ers to get to know each other more.

#34 Issit

• Old Timers
  • 737 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

Oh, I love the fact you like Lucifer.

He is my fav being at the moment.
:right:Dangerous though!

Welcome, looking forward to get to know you better.

Posted Image

#35 kagekarasu

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:27 AM

Research on various paths.

I was raised around the occult and have just always sought to learn more.

What path do you follow?

I make my own path, though I hold high regards for what is consedered the Left Hand Path, and have the highest respects for Satanism and Lucierian.

I don't exactly work whats considered deity, as I consider deity to just be enlightened/ascended spirits/souls. I do have contact with Ereshkigal and Lilth, but they're more of guides in my quest for knowledge. They only time they get bothered by me is if I feel I need their guidance through something, not with my spellwork or rituals.

I think the only things needed to do spells is intent and a focused will. From there, you add a candle or two, maybe a few other things depending on what you're doing but never more than what you feel is necessary.

The only holiday I celebrate is Halloween, just because it's fun. I do enjoy full moons and as well as Friday the 13's but I don't feel the need to celebrate them or any other holiday/solisitce/equinox. I personally see everyday as havng a significance as it's another to learn and do.

#36 malah777

Depths of Silence..

• Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:28 AM

Issit said:

Oh, I love the fact you like Lucifer.

He is my fav being at the moment.
:right:Dangerous though!

Welcome, looking forward to get to know you better.

& I'm jealous i thought it's all mine :)

Welcome to the Corpus .

"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

#37 Ashelotte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:54 PM

I have been looking for my own spiritual path for quite some time. I never found the more popular and excepted religions to be the right place for me. I had actually given up but then recently I found a website on demonolatry while looking for demonology info. It almost fit my own beliefs.
I have been interested in the occult since I was young. I was mainly interested in demonology and voodoo. As I got older my interest grew and I formed a desire to become more involved.
I suppose the simpleist way to put it would be Demonolatry but I have incorporated some of my own beliefs into it instead of following exactly what the others did.
I have yet to work with any yet as I'm not 100% sure on the methods and such. I am, however, very interested in working with Malphas, Bifrons, and Raum.
I have yet to try to perform any so I can't really answer this.
None as of yet since I am fairly new.

#38 Cinemagirlxoxo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:52 AM

Hello all, im very very new to all of this. Im here for guidance and feed back on things that I have (and will) encounter on my journeys. I want to thank everyone in advance for your help of any kind and i look forward to speaking with you!

#39 Reed

• Old Timers
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

It found me, honestly. Story is too long to tell, except in person to another witch.

For a very long time. Of all the media, Conan the Adventurer got me into the pagan ideas. Some topics covered: Set, Woden, sigil magick, divination, Picts (natives of Ireland), blood bonds, and other things.

I knew of summoning before that, and did it.

Mine. Labels are.. annoying. It is what it is.

YHVH and Bridget.

I have a portable altar in the console of my car. I'm more of a mentalist witch though. I tend to blend in parts of yoga and tantra sciences with the workings I do. When those dont quite work, I call upon the elements as well, and thats where the altar comes in. They take up their roles so I can concentrate on harder stuff.

I honor the general stuff that Americans do, along with some Jewish and Celtic holidays.

#40 Aristocrap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:20 AM

Through research and exploring libraries; I've always had an attraction to "the darker side" if you will.

Ever since my middle school years, maybe a tad earlier.

Trying to figure that out for myself; I lean towards Theistic Satanism with a bit of Demonolatry mixed in.

I haven't taken the step into actual practice; I want to learn more and develop concrete beliefs before I take the plunge.

N/A

N/A

N/A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users