- - - - -

Sacred Magic of Abramelin

73 replies to this topic

#61 Aunt Clair

• Old Timers
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

malah777 said:

..."Can the HGA be evoked in a more rapid way?" ...This operation is Magnum Opus ,the key to "True Wisdom & Perfect Happiness".It is absolutely necessary that you work from the midst of your heart 2 succeed!
Yes the HS and the GA can be projected from the self at the completion of their related works.

If the magician has completed their Emerald Tablet in this or in past life/s then that is enough. The Emerald Tablet is the culmination of the transformation of these 3 well known stones; Lunar, Solar and Philosopher's Stones and the transmutation of these 3 lesser known stones ; Pater~ Father, Mater~Mother, Aster~Stellar Stones

The Emerald Tablet is only done once per soul and can not be completed another time in any subsequent life. But after it is completed then the magician may project from the body as any of these aspects at will in trance ; GD,LS,HS,GA ,HS/GA et cetera.

Prerequisite skills are clairvoyance and clairaudience . It is supposed that the magician has recalled or developed their clairvoyance and clairaudience sufficiently enough for communication to occur. If so , then they may communicate with the HS/GA through projection in meditative trance.

After the Lunar Stone or MoonStone/magickal brain/head is cured through the Little Work aka Opus Minus, then the magician will be able to project from the third eye as the GA. They will move away from the body about 1 metre from self so that they are not drawn back into it immediately after separation. In this manner, they may communicate with their GA for the duration of their trance state.

After the Solar Stone or SunStone/magickal heart/chest is cured through the Great Work or Magnum Opus then the magician will be able to project from the centre of this core ,which lies between the green and yellow chakras, through the front of the heart/solar plexus area as the HS. They will move 1 metre away from self to prevent being drawn back in and turn to face the self and may communicate in this manner whenever they wish.

After the Divine Parent Stones are cured then the magician may project as the Mother Within and the Father Within to unconditionally love the Inner Child. The magician projects from the rose FatherStone behind the hips between the red and rose chakras and projects again from the Aqua MotherStone behind the shoulders between the blue and green chakras. These two projected aspects come on either side of the Inner Child which projects from the Stellar/lower back/StarStone between the orange and yellow chakras. The magician heals the Inner Child , which will grow to the same size and age as the magician, by sending unconditional love and forgiveness in healing energy.A transmuted Inner Child becomes an adult sized Lower Self appearing identical to the HS.

These works are important though obscure and occult. Little has been written directly concerning this. It is the transmutations of these rear stones that allows the transmutation of the Guardian Demon within.

This forms a ruby rhomboid energy 'jewel' in the Magickal womb which occurs on both male and female magicians. It has been written that until the male magician gives birth, that they can not complete the Philosopher's Stone. The ruby is the 'fetus' who's "birth" comes after the alchemical marriage of the Solar Genus HS and the Lunar Genus GA . Together these form the HS/GA for a time.These two may separate and join at will. The magician will project from the SunStone and from the MoonStone and walk towards each other to create the alchemical marriage of the sun and the moon and form the HS/GA.

Once the HS and GA are married then the magician dumps earth and water and fire and fills self with akashic rain and akashic wind from the crown down . Once in the akashic self, the magician calls their own 4 corners projecting in multi location;
At Earth the Divine Father
At Water the Divine Mother
At Fire the Higher Self
At Air the Guardian Angel

These four with the 5th form being the akashic magician form a pentacle and the magician manifests a healing pillar of energy from super to subetheric of their sacred chamber and into this projects once more as their own Guardian Demon from the centre core between the red and orange chakras, out their navel. They will heal with unconditional love and forgiveness their Guardian Demon within.
Now the Philosopher's Stone is transmuted and the Emerald Tablet is complete and the magician's path continues.

In a subsequent kundalini event, the magician male or female will birth a golden fetus from their magickal womb thru the perineum. This grows external to the self and is a juvenile angelic manifestation. It is not the immortal light body but it might possibly develop into it ...eventually.

An untransmuted HS will be faceless indicating that the soul has not now or ever completed the work of the sun. Any mature transmuted aspect of the cosmology of the soul will wear the face of that magician and not the past life one/s any longer. It will be the same size and age of the magician but it may appear without such options as dyed hair, piercings, tattoos or glasses and other artificial attributes and accessories. It will be in prime health usually and fit. And it will continue to develop as the path is infinite and eternal. Further development makes it able to speak and move independently of the magician and to be full coloured and able to be seen by others. The GA will develop into an arch angel and continue to develop into higher multiple angelic forms, for example becoming a wheel of 8 golden bodied archangels . Christ demonstrated to the apostles in the Pistis Sophia projecting from his body as a legion of 12 angels. He projected 4 from each of head, chest and belly.
The path is infinite and eternal...

The Abramelin Operation gives instructions to evoke the Goetia after this. But it is not necessary nor wise to evoke or invoke the Goetic Forms . Kabballah says that they will come to the magician in their season and they will and then their lessons are attended. They will appear in monstrous demonic forms but will soften to become angelic after the magician passes their trials and tribulations. This may be instantaneous , take hours that day or multiple appearances will occur over a series of visits until that work is done.

These visits resemble the hauntings of Scrooge in Charles Dicken's Christmas Carol because they appear without invocation and kidnap the magician or minister in their chamber. Only they are all grim like the 'Ghost of Christmas yet to come'. The Goetic spirits may punish the magician , they may burn their skin and cause horrific visions and physical pain. They may rip the magician from their body in projection and drag them to other realms not unlike Peter Pan through the window to Neverland only much more dire.

Each Goetic "Demon" which appears without evocation to the magician in Qlippothic lessons is an Elohimic Form. I have met many from the Lesser Key of Solomon and the Dictionnaire Infernal who have transmtued from demon to angel or demon to avatar. Mostly these have appeared at the edge of the bed near dreamstate but if I have not answered their questions and completed the trial they follow me throughout that day appearing when they please. The magician can not escape their visions, it permeates the physical view so that they seem more real than this physical world.Closing or opening the eyes , grounding or turning on the lights will not banish them from view. I put my hands over my third eye and physical eyes but the vision was there in my mind and I could not look away. Such is their manner.

These are Elohimic forms having a tetrapolar nature , as do we humans,who are made in their image. They each have
an earth aspect which is animal/s
a water aspect which is humanoid
a fire aspect which is demonic
an air aspect which is angelic

And some have an akashic aspect which is avataric, too.

Sometimes the magician will see an avatar instead of the angel at the end of the lessons. Christ appeared as Belzebuth/Beelzebub first as the giant wasp/bee. Then the insect was hanging thru him draped through his heart on either side . And finally he appeared as Christ without the insect. In his lesson he condemned the demonisation of the name Ba'al which was a variant Semitic tribal name for 'The Lord' . But Elijah chose Yahweh and slaughtered the priests of Ba'al at the river. Christ does not teach that way. He brings the magician to other Elohimic avatars and teaches them to respect all avatars. Christ took me in a circle of magicians in projection to meet Samael and Buddha et al saying , "This is your good teacher , too"

Edited by Aunt Clair, 04 April 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#62 Jeremiah Fuglseth

• Old Timers
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:49 PM

Very nicely done, Aunt Clair. And just to weigh in Malah, The Transmutation can eventually be sped up to split seconds, with practice. As Clair pointed out, there is no end to what can be learnt, by all appearances.
Solve et Coagula

#63 Aunt Clair

• Old Timers
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:35 AM

Thanks but I did not mean to imply that the transmutation or change was instantaneous. That is not the case

The projection from the body can take a few minutes but the transmutation takes time. Works are the process not the product. Works might take months or lifetimes.

For example, the transmutation of the Inner Child which may seem to occur in that one session is actually the culminating event of much work. In order to be able to communicate with the Inner Child and to understand why it appears at that particular age, the magician must discover what trauma arrested its development. Then they must discover how to heal that wound which may take more time.

The inner child might appear as a 3 year old who ran from their mum in a grocery store because they were denied a candy but then they became lost and traumatised. The magician has to learn not to be afraid of separation .

But when that is healed and integrated into one's life then the inner child grows to another age perhaps 9 when the parents divorced. And the magician has to demonstrate that they do not have loss or abandonment issues that they understand they are loved by self and by God and their worth is not measured by their parents infidelity or lack of commitment to the family, for example. They learn that they are not responsible for their parents suffering . And so forth.

It might take a very long time before the inner child appears as the lower self and then it must be transmuted still by establishing control of the base nature whims of immaturity. The LS can not be the one in control for it tempts the adult magician to do immature stunts like pouting up or having a tantrum to harm self and others. The magician learns they are responsible for their own growth and actions and choices.

The GD can tempt the magician to do much worse adult actions like binge drinking and bullying, and assault.

The appearance of the aspects of the cosmology of the soul represent the inner conflict that the magician has controlling their own base natures , fears, and temptations. As the magician learns compassion and learns to have faith not fear then the transmutations occur and the observation of them is only the contemplation and confirmation of the work , not the work itself. I did not mean to discount the importance or the ease of our works.

For example, the Work of the Moon is to awaken the prerequisite nadis which must be opened in order to open that river of akasha. We must open past the black root , white primer, yellow ida, blue pingala, pink sushumna, green gandahari, and past the orange and sapphire and red and green nadis to finally open onto that river of silver akasha. The magician must be attuned to and develop control of the inner moon akasha. This is completed when the magician has silver running through the nadis like a vascular system of energy. The right thumb turns silver but it is only lead. Much later the ring finger of the magician's right hand becomes silver in testament of the completion of the Opus Minus and the silver flame of angi rotates around the heart of the magician and their lunar angel wears their face. Then in subsequent lives of that soul the work is known to be done by the appearance of the magician's angel .

This does not happen instantly , it occurs through research, dreamstate and meditative trance lessons, energy work, projections, attunements, and kundalini events. Observation that it has been done may be instantaneous but that magician may have worked countless lives to get to the point that they seem to do the work in that one lifetime or merely recall the works done and where to begin again.

So the inspection of the appearance of an aspect of the self may only take a little while but the inspection is the measurement , observation and confirmation, not the works.

But what I really meant to impart was that;

1. Batteries not included
*We need not fill our floors with massive amounts of sand which is not pragmatic or necessary

*We need not procure specific incenses and herbs nor risk death by not using the "right one"

*We need not purchase a specific method in a specific book

*The recipe is free and integral to all humanity and learnt in meditative trance

2. The Goetia test us.
*The Goetia can not be controlled by our special circles and triangles that is our illusion

*The Goetia are transmuted by our works, our love, and our light

* Goetic forms are not bound by our magick , these are stronger than the magician

*The Goetia are risky and can traumatise us mentally, emotionally , spiritually and physically

* Goetia can induce a downward spiral to descension as the Fool summons them to get wealth or power.

*They will teach the Magician who completes their works and will then come in their season without so much torment.

*Godhead is all loving and does not create evil

*Godhead did not create demons, our actions manifest them like little rotten fruits from our souls

3.Demons R Us
*Demons do not all appear with chicken feet or claws

*Minor demons have no knowledge to impart, these are the criminal souls of deceased humans

*We need not ever evoke demons to do good works or to learn, angels teach us so much more

*The worst demon we must fight is the raging conflicted one within us all

*We are the instrument which shines light or produces shadows, which manifests angels which serve, inspire , heal and love or manifests demons which bite our arses or plague parastically our future incarnations until they are healed and forgiven.

Edited by Aunt Clair, 05 April 2011 - 02:22 AM.

#64 Jeremiah Fuglseth

• Old Timers
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:46 AM

I am coming from the angle of Defining a Transmutation as an Effect that can be accomplished again. again and again. " Solve et Coagula" . As it is a Skill that can be Practiced, in my opinion, I meant to say that it Naturally follows in the path of other Skills, in that it can Be Come more Efficient in it's execution through accumulated Practice. I was not implying that it is something that can be Acquired quickly. It needs to be done more than once. It needs to keep on being done.
Solve et Coagula

#65 Jeremiah Fuglseth

• Old Timers
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

Oh.Ok. I see where we are thinking of things differently. Abramelin's Magic had nothing to do with Controlling Goetia though, did it? Not until Distorted, Right? I mean, Wasn't it An Ecstatic/Kabbalah Kind of thing?
Solve et Coagula

#66 Aunt Clair

• Old Timers
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

http://en.wikipedia....ok_of_Abramelin
http://www.sacred-te...m/abr/index.htm
The Abramelin Operation is meant to complete the Great Work conjure the HGA and then conjure Goetic Spirits. I agree that it is important to communicate with the HS/GA. Imho there are easier ways to do this and Goetic Forms should not be conjured.

#67 Xophier

• Old Timers
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:19 AM

I think you have an unnecessary fear of Goetic energies. I worked with all seventy-two of them, invoking them without any protection, not banishing them, and did five rituals on consecutive dates, which ended up as three hundred and sixty days of non-stop ritual work based on them... and my life became noticeably better.

Also, I see no correlation between the two grimoires of the Lemegeton and The Book of Abramelin. The closest as I can a link to is through Grimorium Verum. I am also a believer that "a God ignored is a Demon born."
If the world ACTUALLY ends on December 21st 2012, I swear to your God(s) I will buy you a brand new Porshe and a monkey chauffeur.

"Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my Goetia Project

#68 z0b

• Old Timers
  • 976 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

I completed it years ago now I used crowleys method which worked though it did take too trys. I don't recomend doing it in a place you wish too spend time in later though cause when I failed the first time it created what I would call a persistant haunting of the area and being that I lived there was anoying at best it took a long time for things too calm down i remember then I attemted it again months later and it worked.
good luck it will change things for you for sure

#69 Jeremiah Fuglseth

• Old Timers
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Xophier said:

I think you have an unnecessary fear of Goetic energies. I worked with all seventy-two of them, invoking them without any protection, not banishing them, and did five rituals on consecutive dates, which ended up as three hundred and sixty days of non-stop ritual work based on them... and my life became noticeably better.

Also, I see no correlation between the two grimoires of the Lemegeton and The Book of Abramelin. The closest as I can a link to is through Grimorium Verum. I am also a believer that "a God ignored is a Demon born."

Oh, Ok. I still think Abramelin is either being misinterpreted, or all of the Evidence is not in yet . So, let me get this straight; you can Invoke, and control the Elemental AIR? Do you mean that you can make it do things it would not normally choose to do? Or do you mean You can Experience a deeper Understanding of how that Element Works in You and Others?
Solve et Coagula

#70 Jeremiah Fuglseth

• Old Timers
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Aunt Clair said:

http://en.wikipedia....ok_of_Abramelin
http://www.sacred-te...m/abr/index.htm
The Abramelin Operation is meant to complete the Great Work conjure the HGA and then conjure Goetic Spirits. I agree that it is important to communicate with the HS/GA. Imho there are easier ways to do this and Goetic Forms should not be conjured.

I think Abramelin is being MisInterpreted here in this Conversation, and in this Wiki a little. Wiki even maintains in this Article that there is room for debate as to which Paradigm Abramelin was operating in...
Solve et Coagula

#71 Aunt Clair

• Old Timers
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:21 AM

Xophier said:

I would love to see your journal. Did you invoke them into your temple or into your energy body ? Are you clairvoyant ? Can you please share your observations concerning their appearance. Are you clairaudient ? What did they teach you , what did they say to you?

I have not met the 72 of the Ars Goetia. I have met about a dozen and most were in the Ars Goetia Lesser Key but a few were in the Dictionnaire Infernal and one or two others I have not found in a grimoire yet. I do not look forward to meeting the others but will hear their lessons when they appear. I would love to hear your stories concerning them.

I believe, and correct me please if I am wrong,that the descriptions are all from the same source from 1563
http://en.wikipedia....tigiis_Daemonum
and I think the images on the internnet are all from the same source ; Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal from 1863.Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

So, I feel that it would be good to revise and add onto these works. I am journaling my Goetic encounters but I am not gifted in drawing and limit myself presently to a text description. Have you posted your works online ? If so may I have a link, if not won't you consider sharing them?

I read that you have not had difficulties perhaps you do not have issues, blockages or negative ego to cleanse. Have the Goetic changed their appearance to you after resolution ?Or how did you confirm that they had given you attunements and that their lessons were integrated ?

I remain resolute regarding my admonitions. As an exorcist I have met those who have dabbled and invoked with great harm to self and household becoming influenced, attached or possessed. And self abusing addicts with a history of mental illness. I believe that the kaballahistic wisdom to wait until they attend you is better than to conjure their presence.

I am also a believer that "a God ignored is a Demon born."
Please elucidate. What is your exegesis of that adage?

Edited by Aunt Clair, 07 April 2011 - 01:47 AM.

#72 Xophier

• Old Timers
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:54 AM

Aunt Clair said:

I would love to see your journal. Did you invoke them into your temple or into your energy body ? Are you clairvoyant ? Can you please share your observations concerning their appearance. Are you clairaudient ? What did they teach you , what did they say to you?

My one blog has most of my workings with the last few omitted for various reasons (mostly emotional time period and lost my notebook; partly because I want something fresh when/if I write it into a neat little book). I invoked the majority of them into my sacred space, which at times was as small as a corner in a hotel room or as massive as the sky. Some of these, especially those I felt a connection with, I approached with a form of Haitian Hoodoo invocations, allowing these forces within my body.

Before I started the project, my extrasensory senses were very much muddled. I'd get paranoid at the slightest energy signature, but in time, I was able to "see" them along with any other energy without looking. Through scrying, I saw many of these beings. Some appeared, like Furfur, a tall standing bipedal stag with enormous bulbous eyes, some came like Haagenti whose chuckles and laughs reached me wherever I went and his image of a wise/insane old man is pretty burned into my mind.

Regardless if I could see, hear, or sense them, I told them about my project, told them it was to begin my true path and I asked for their assistance in any way possible. I made a sigil stone out of clay for all of them and anointed it in ash from the ceremony and some liquid from wine to blood, making an ink like paste which filled in the sigil stone grooves. Some told me things I didn't want to listen to, some brought up interesting correspondences; for example, I had back to back dreams from a sex act with Hermes to another in which I traveled to an Enochian realm through a book, heavily based with Mercurial energy (I had never cared for Enochian prior to this so I wouldn't have known). Oh yea, and I am horrible with energies of Mercury I found, makes me want to drink... a lot.

Some spoke in poetry, some spoke in cryptic message, some spoke in simple English. This usually happened while entranced by the being within the mirror or shew-stone. Sometimes they were just images implanted in my head, sometimes... well I can say now, that some seemed unbelievable but all of them happened.

I have not met the 72 of the Ars Goetia. I have met about a dozen and most were in the Ars Goetia Lesser Key but a few were in the Dictionnaire Infernal and one or two others I have not found in a grimoire yet. I do not look forward to meeting the others but will hear their lessons when they appear. I would love to hear your stories concerning them.

I believe, and correct me please if I am wrong,that the descriptions are all from the same source from 1563
http://en.wikipedia....tigiis_Daemonum
and I think the images on the internnet are all from the same source ; Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal from 1863.Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

http://gallica.bnf.f...mage.pagination

I'd say so, being as Dictionnaire Infernal is very detailed (my apologies for those who cannot read/decipher "Ye Olde French") I doubt any information escaped that catalogue.

So, I feel that it would be good to revise and add onto these works. I am journaling my Goetic encounters but I am not gifted in drawing and limit myself presently to a text description. Have you posted your works online ? If so may I have a link, if not won't you consider sharing them?

I read that you have not had difficulties perhaps you do not have issues, blockages or negative ego to cleanse. Have the Goetic changed their appearance to you after resolution ?Or how did you confirm that they had given you attunements and that their lessons were integrated ?

I remain resolute regarding my admonitions. As an exorcist I have met those who have dabbled and invoked with great harm to self and household becoming influenced, attached or possessed. And self abusing addicts with a history of mental illness. I believe that the kaballahistic wisdom to wait until they attend you is better than to conjure their presence.

Please elucidate. What is your exegesis of that adage?

I'll be the first to say I am no superman, I have blockages, have a huge ego, get depressed, and I don't do banishings. Now, some might say I have a screw loose to do these kinds of things, but I find myself able to work with these beings/deities that time has called evil, wicked and perverted in a way someone would work with an angel. Part of me believes it's mind over matter, another part of me believes if you beat a dog, it will resent you; if you act as if it belongs in a cage, it becomes a beast; if you must rid all essence, hairs, and smell after they are gone... isn't that a bit OCD?

Well I know this is VERY broad and generalizing, but I treat these beings with respect and reverence. A few like to puff out their chest and attempt to intimidate, which... well it is intimidating, but after that, never does it linger, for me of course. I've seen and worked with the Goetics after the Project and within it when a lingering bit of energy or memory came about. It isn't so much that I remembered what they looked like at the time (yes, sometimes a few have looked completely different yet "felt" the same) but there is just this energy. The best way I can describe it is listening to the jingle of someone's keys. Everyone has a different jingle, even though it is slight, mostly likely you cannot count the keys by the jingle, or the sense where they are exactly, but these is a sensory remembrance.

I am also an exorcist of sorts, I help people rid themselves from negative entities to which they themselves have created... in reality it is just a glorified ritualistic session of therapy with bells and whistles. I will agree that dabbling and doing something without forethought, for fun... this is what will drive a (wo)man mad. I also like Qabalah quite a bit, more interested in Qliphoth but just for the theory of it all.

As to Liber Boomerang, I find it is true of demonic energy in both celestial and terrestrial realms. Gods who are ignored, the old gods within mythology almost always have become demons and devils. Apollo becomes Abaddon, Zeus becomes um damn I know this one... (Mammon?) Janius is Bifrons... ect

Some call these demons, but I see no evil within them. I've never seen anything evil or corrupt within the spiritual realm, only in that which is the realm of humanity.

goetiaproject.livejournal.com
If the world ACTUALLY ends on December 21st 2012, I swear to your God(s) I will buy you a brand new Porshe and a monkey chauffeur.

"Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my Goetia Project

#73 Jeremiah Fuglseth

• Old Timers
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:09 AM

Xophier said:

My one blog has most of my workings with the last few omitted for various reasons (mostly emotional time period and lost my notebook; partly because I want something fresh when/if I write it into a neat little book). I invoked the majority of them into my sacred space, which at times was as small as a corner in a hotel room or as massive as the sky. Some of these, especially those I felt a connection with, I approached with a form of Haitian Hoodoo invocations, allowing these forces within my body.

Before I started the project, my extrasensory senses were very much muddled. I'd get paranoid at the slightest energy signature, but in time, I was able to "see" them along with any other energy without looking. Through scrying, I saw many of these beings. Some appeared, like Furfur, a tall standing bipedal stag with enormous bulbous eyes, some came like Haagenti whose chuckles and laughs reached me wherever I went and his image of a wise/insane old man is pretty burned into my mind.

Regardless if I could see, hear, or sense them, I told them about my project, told them it was to begin my true path and I asked for their assistance in any way possible. I made a sigil stone out of clay for all of them and anointed it in ash from the ceremony and some liquid from wine to blood, making an ink like paste which filled in the sigil stone grooves. Some told me things I didn't want to listen to, some brought up interesting correspondences; for example, I had back to back dreams from a sex act with Hermes to another in which I traveled to an Enochian realm through a book, heavily based with Mercurial energy (I had never cared for Enochian prior to this so I wouldn't have known). Oh yea, and I am horrible with energies of Mercury I found, makes me want to drink... a lot.

Some spoke in poetry, some spoke in cryptic message, some spoke in simple English. This usually happened while entranced by the being within the mirror or shew-stone. Sometimes they were just images implanted in my head, sometimes... well I can say now, that some seemed unbelievable but all of them happened.

http://gallica.bnf.f...mage.pagination

I'd say so, being as Dictionnaire Infernal is very detailed (my apologies for those who cannot read/decipher "Ye Olde French") I doubt any information escaped that catalogue.

I'll be the first to say I am no superman, I have blockages, have a huge ego, get depressed, and I don't do banishings. Now, some might say I have a screw loose to do these kinds of things, but I find myself able to work with these beings/deities that time has called evil, wicked and perverted in a way someone would work with an angel. Part of me believes it's mind over matter, another part of me believes if you beat a dog, it will resent you; if you act as if it belongs in a cage, it becomes a beast; if you must rid all essence, hairs, and smell after they are gone... isn't that a bit OCD?

Well I know this is VERY broad and generalizing, but I treat these beings with respect and reverence. A few like to puff out their chest and attempt to intimidate, which... well it is intimidating, but after that, never does it linger, for me of course. I've seen and worked with the Goetics after the Project and within it when a lingering bit of energy or memory came about. It isn't so much that I remembered what they looked like at the time (yes, sometimes a few have looked completely different yet "felt" the same) but there is just this energy. The best way I can describe it is listening to the jingle of someone's keys. Everyone has a different jingle, even though it is slight, mostly likely you cannot count the keys by the jingle, or the sense where they are exactly, but these is a sensory remembrance.

I am also an exorcist of sorts, I help people rid themselves from negative entities to which they themselves have created... in reality it is just a glorified ritualistic session of therapy with bells and whistles. I will agree that dabbling and doing something without forethought, for fun... this is what will drive a (wo)man mad. I also like Qabalah quite a bit, more interested in Qliphoth but just for the theory of it all.

As to Liber Boomerang, I find it is true of demonic energy in both celestial and terrestrial realms. Gods who are ignored, the old gods within mythology almost always have become demons and devils. Apollo becomes Abaddon, Zeus becomes um damn I know this one... (Mammon?) Janius is Bifrons... ect

Some call these demons, but I see no evil within them. I've never seen anything evil or corrupt within the spiritual realm, only in that which is the realm of humanity.

goetiaproject.livejournal.com

Perhaps You Are Truthful; your descriptions ring bells for me.
Solve et Coagula

#74 Aunt Clair

• Old Timers
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:23 AM

Thank you for your reply. I believe that every Goetic is demon, humanoid avatar and angel. I find that they appear as a demon and after they have imparted their lesson they change in appearance to an avatar or angel. I am interested in comparing notes on Goetic forms we have both met. I would like to begin with Astaroth .

Can you please relate the appearance/s, the lesson, and duration of visit for Astaroth ? i.e. the number of times they appeared to you over what period of time?

Here is my post concerning Astaroth;
http://www.occultcor...ion-to-Astaroth

Edited by Aunt Clair, 08 April 2011 - 10:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users